Rolling "unusual lockdown meals" thread

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s diet has got a bit odd during lockdown

Please post in this thread when you have an unusual food combo during the lockdown

Last night I had, on one plate

A microwave McCain baked potato with cheese and butter
A tin of mackerel in tomato sauce
Some broad beans
Hot sauce
2x fried eggs

1 Like

breaded fish/fish fingers about 5 times per week.

1 Like

Just by themselves?

boilers and either peas or sweetcorn

This is a boring meal, but not really odd

2 Likes

Had hot dogs but used sliced bread folded in half as the bun. Felt wrong. Looked tragic.

4 Likes

Still caning the (smooth) peanut butter and (seedless) raspberry jam (soft white) sandwiches.

2 Likes

I’ve done this, and not during lockdown either

2 Likes

Pleasantly almost devoid of all texture.

1 Like

this is a fairly common meal for me. I’d say I’ve eaten dawgs this way more than with buns

1 Like

i got a big 1kg tub of healthy peanut butter, tastes like absolute bum on its own but i dont want to waste it so ive been sneaking it into every meal. had a korma that was like 40% peanut butter.

Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy routine where his mum makes him McDonald’s at home

1 Like

You both deserve so much better

2 Likes

i had one of those posh naked noodles the other day, was a delight

• Burger curry
  • Burger, curry

0 voters

Look, when I want your opinion, I’ll have been taken over by some kind of brain parasite that’s controlling my thoughts.

1 Like

Last night was a typical rendition of unusual lockdown weirdness: Red lentils, celery, cabbage, mushrooms, chopped toms & chilli peppers, veg stock w/ rice & 2 lindy mac’s

1 Like

:fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

I had baked beans on toast for breakfast, havent had that in years. Was very good

Had last night fajita fillings (guac, sals, refried Bs, kidney Bs with peppers and onions, sour cream) reheated on some linseed bread because there were no more tortillas for lunch.

It was something

2 Likes