Rolling: weird house listings

It’s the little rugs that got me

But could be??

1 Like

This doesn’t have a sex dungeon or anything, I just find all the decorating choices (especially the landing) to be quite upsetting

4 Likes

Sell it to Giggseh til the end of the season (it’s Ryan Giggs’ old home, and he really likes purple.

1 Like

The fucking serving hatch above the hob… JFC

1 Like

Is it just me or are all those photos absolutely terrible? For a £3m house wait for a a sunny day, get a decent camera and lighting set up and make it look a whole lot better than that…

Also, tiara lady is watching you sleep…

4 Likes

They also like lots and lots of pillows on the beds, too…

5 Likes

I don’t like all the black and white stuff but the rest isn’t too bad. I like the blue exterior.

@HotBeefTrauma this seems like such an odd/hazardous place for a serving hatch that I’m assuming it predates the cooker being in that position and they made the unwise decision to allow aerosolised cooking oil easy access to their dining room rather than fill it in.

2 Likes

Audrey Hepburn innit?

Decadent

That rug. Oooft.

1 Like

Hendecadent

(little geometry joke there)

1 Like

Live, laugh, love, sob

1 Like

Is this a mini house or is the house on the left giant?

4 Likes

+1 if you Do decadent jokes.

Can’t imagine that is ever ever ever gonna weather in and look even vaguely inconspicuous. If you can’t get a sympathetic match, go with some sort of sympathetic contrast, surely?

Also, that price. Oh, Edinburgh.

1 Like

The weird angle on that last photo:

Reminds me of Kemp Folds:

5 Likes

It’s rare I see a house price and don’t shrug because I’m so used to London, but woof, that is a lot of bunce.

And you’re right about the extension, how did that get approved? Looks awful.

1 Like

We’re having estate agent pics taken of our flat today, such a ball ache trying to get it to look decent. We have considered putting in some weird things to get a bit of viral notoriety, but probably not worth it.

good to know where they keep their keys

that photo of the utility room is just so unflattering. they love their laundry baskets!

1 Like