Rolling Winter Wrestling Thread 2020 (including Wrestle Kingdom 14 and the Royal Rimble!)

you don’t have to tell me!

2 Likes

Just finished it there, Jericho is just the best huh

1 Like

You’re a piece of shit Vanguard!

1 Like

Amazing documentary, these are continuing the excellent work from the previous series.
I was glad that they ended with the reunion that Jericho had arranged to give it a glimmer of peace and semblance.

2 Likes

Ffs Will :joy:

1 Like

Roman Reigns vs Goldberg no longer happening as Roman made the quite sensible decision he didn’t want to be putting his health at risk coming to the performance centre etc

5 Likes

Wonder what they’ll do instead? Daniel Bryan?:sweat_smile:

Hulkster’s still waiting to get his win back, brother…

2 Likes

Had forgotten about the Leukemia. Can’t believe it’s only just been cancelled.

They’ll probably put Dolph or one of Zayns crew in there

Let KO get his revenge

2 Likes

YES!!!

1 Like

We all know who we want in…bro

3 Likes

Be interesting to see where they go with it now. Presumably they’ll feed someone to Goldberg, but surely he was only in to get the title on Roman at Mania. But maybe the whole operation will shut down for a bit so it won’t be a problem having him as Champ for a while

Or give it to someone else and let them start a proper fued with Roman? It writes itself “you took my shot” etc

Oh that’d be sweet

They’ll definitely hand it to Braun instead on anyone remotely interesting btw

1 Like

Nah, they’ll want Goldberg/Roman as it makes Roman an obvious face in storyline - due to the Lesner principle applying to Goldberg. Hold it off to the next big 4 PPV that they can hold it on by feeding midcarders to Goldberg in the meantime.

Is he in a program?

Was in one with Sami, Nakamura and Cesaro but don’t think anyone would notice if he moved on. They’ve been put with Bryan the last few weeks for no-crowd matches as it is. Think wwe posted a photo somewhere of Braun hugging Roman too so will likely come out tonight and say he’s doing it for Roman etc etc

1 Like

Maybe they could just do a Bryan/Goldberg/Strowman clusterfuck six man and sack off the title match

1 Like

apparently a match with him.and Goldbergs been taped