Rolling Winter Wrestling Thread 2020 (including Wrestle Kingdom 14 and the Royal Rimble!)

We all know who we want in…bro

3 Likes

Be interesting to see where they go with it now. Presumably they’ll feed someone to Goldberg, but surely he was only in to get the title on Roman at Mania. But maybe the whole operation will shut down for a bit so it won’t be a problem having him as Champ for a while

Or give it to someone else and let them start a proper fued with Roman? It writes itself “you took my shot” etc

Oh that’d be sweet

They’ll definitely hand it to Braun instead on anyone remotely interesting btw

1 Like

Nah, they’ll want Goldberg/Roman as it makes Roman an obvious face in storyline - due to the Lesner principle applying to Goldberg. Hold it off to the next big 4 PPV that they can hold it on by feeding midcarders to Goldberg in the meantime.

Is he in a program?

Was in one with Sami, Nakamura and Cesaro but don’t think anyone would notice if he moved on. They’ve been put with Bryan the last few weeks for no-crowd matches as it is. Think wwe posted a photo somewhere of Braun hugging Roman too so will likely come out tonight and say he’s doing it for Roman etc etc

1 Like

Maybe they could just do a Bryan/Goldberg/Strowman clusterfuck six man and sack off the title match

1 Like

apparently a match with him.and Goldbergs been taped

surprised bryan is still working with brie being pregnant and all his various ailments

1 Like

Well this is what I’m confused about, why has this story come out AFTER WM has supposedly been filmed? Unless he no showed?

Assume we are getting Bryan vs Sami for IC title?

1 Like

How large a KFC pre show main event Andre the giant battle Royal are they allowed with the restrictions?

1 Like

It’s cancelled I think

1 Like

Actually who is this Brendan Vink guy? Put him up against Goldberg

Think that’s partly why they’ve split it over two nights

make it like the last episode of seinfeld and bring in everyone who goldberg ever squashed to spear him back

4 Likes

Yeah, no battle royales this year - same reason AEW have postponed their wargames style match. (Blood and guts?)

I know its a dirt sheet but lol:

Honestly, if this means they finally pull the trigger on Braun, good on him.

Nah he’s a clueless arsehole who can’t wrestle and they already missed the boat on him. I don’t really care since I don’t watch the product but probably the most boring choice they could’ve made outside Corbin.

2 Likes