Rolling Wrestling Summer 2018 thread

Surely they’re setting up for a DX v Brothers of Destruction at that Saudi Arabia ppv? HBK is my favourite of all time but I dunno about this, would rather he stayed retired and if not just come back for a dream match with AJ or Bryan.

1 Like

Don’t watch the weekly shows so not overly familiar with Elias, but he seems a bit wasted behind a shite gimic. What’s he like in the ring? Looks quite good on the mic.

He’s capable but unspectacular in the ring, the gimmick is what makes it work

1 Like

Not sure. Guy looks the part and has a natural charisma. Nobody’s watching them segments, as entertaining as that one obviously is, like the old Jericho ones, everyone puts the kettle on, surely. Ditch the cheeky busker schtick, move him up the roster as a heel.

I’d wager that probably is the plan eventually but nah I’d say his segments are still pretty hot for now

1 Like

Nah he’s really over and it’s an ideal spot for him. Often one of the only entertaining things on Raw.

2 Likes

He didn’t have this gimmick on NXT
he wasn’t over on NXT… at all
Moved to main roster and now he’s a great comedica heel

1 Like

Yaaaas

Raw right now: fuccccckkkkk!

Shit.

Wait what is this shoot?!

Oh Rollins and Ambrose are 100% winning the tag titles then

Seems quite real from all the online reactions from other wrestlers. Horrible news.

And yeah I guess Seth and Dean will win the titles and stop hinting at a breakup for a few weeks.

Guess Braun gets to become champion as possibly a face again in somewhat weird circumstances.

1 Like

I assume its a shoot, even if it is the best way they’ve found to get Roman over (too soon?)

1 Like

Holy shit

Hope he recovers from it, this sucks

Well turns out I was very wrong about part of that.

I’m glad they followed through with a plan for a change tbh.

Old thread lads

Please :relaxed: