Rolling Wrestling Summer 2018 thread

austin used to say it after like every sentence

YESSSS!

1 Like

it was quite good at the time for Austin as a heel but yeah extremely annoying every since

can’t fuckin wait :smiley:

whats OSW’s thing, should I listen?

Absolutely. It’s a video podcast and is edited extremely well

1 Like

I believe the even have an agreement with WWE where they can have it on youtube without copyright strikes, though the clearing process takes months so it’s worth keeping track with them on facebook, twitter, vimeo if possible to get the newest episodes.

ohh video podcasts aint for me, cheers though

better, it’s a video!

They originally did the hulkamania era (so every PPV from Wrestlemania 1 through to Summerslam 1992/Wrestlemania 9) but since have been doing individual story arcs which have been:

David Arquette trilogy (Ready to Rumble, Thunder, Slamboree 2000)
ECW (Barely Legal 1997, Heatwave 98, One Night Stand 2005 & 2006, and December to Dismember 2006)
End of Attitude (Royal Rumble 2001, No Way Out 2001, Final Nitro/Simulcast Raw, Wrestlemania X-7)
Dungeon of Doom WCW (Starrcade 1994, Fall Brawl '95, World War 3 '95, Halloween Havoc '95, Superbrawl VI, WCW Uncensored '96)
TNA “Black Reign” (Destination X '07, TNA Lockdown '07, Hard Justice '07, Bound For Glory '07, Bound For Glory 2017, Xmas Impact '07)

They’re all amazing and worth watching, though Duck’s suggestion of Wrestlemania XI is a good one because it’s an amazing episode and it directly feeds into the story arc they’re about to cover

1 Like

I mean there are audio versions as well dumb dumb. It’s just the video is so well done, in an ideal world they’d have them on the network they’re done THAT well, that I thought I’d shoot you toward their USP.

2 Likes

what the… why? :smiley:

weird they’re apparently not going all the way through with it to mania 10 (unless they’ve already done that? can’t remember)

just dont get chance to watch them (corries on 6 times a week now)

Lex was done by Mania 10 pretty much

they’re well worth making time for, seriously.

Like no shit it’s probably my favourite TV show of any genre right now

black reign was goldust right?

yes! at his absolute lowest and he blocks anyone on twitter who brings it up. He’s just hit ten years sober so this is just before that

I know but you’d think they’d want to do the full rise and fall, especially since that would take in his rumble (joint) win and his rematch with yoko

fair play to him. original goldust was such an interesting character

1 Like