Rolling Wrestling Summer 2018 thread

I knew he had backstage heat but thats super surprising

1 Like

He’s well shit and boring isn’t he. Good news IMO.

1 Like

yeah, both him and Enzo seem like total bellends tbh, cya later

Vader has died

AW FUCK no :frowning:

I know it had been on the cards for a while but that’s heavy shite he didn’t get put in the HOF while alive

3 Likes

quite funny that those two were over like rover in nxt and carmella couldn’t buy a reaction, now they’ve both been axed and she’s the champ

1 Like

arguably the best BIG MAN wrestler ever?

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/1009451452631265280

deffo. I know he didn’t always help himself but it’s a damn shame his fed run went the way it did

1 Like

as sad as this is, it’s also literally the most relatable WWE promo ever:

to lighten the mood tho:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/757892945286660096

one of my fave things as a kid watching wwf in 99/2000 in a pre internet age was picking up vhs of 1997/1998 ppvs and seeing what guys used to look like and also who used to be around.

one of the thinga I remember was being like how the hell did Vader do moonsaults. then I saw it when Kane hit him with a wrench and the annoincers made out his skull was dented. hokey as hell but as a kid, it was brutal

2 Likes

also the guys eye literally fell out in a match and he popped it back in and continued

1 Like

yeah I mean, WWF did fuck up Vader but he was great at first. Final Four is literally one of my favourite matches:

1 Like

Was there a better acrobatic big lad than Vader?

Not rhetorical, there might have been, idk, but i can’t remember one during the golden years or Attitude era years of WWE.

His size didn’t seem to hinder his technique that much.

1 Like

so good

1 Like

In other more positive news. Smackdown last night was apparently an absolute barn burner

1 Like

I watched it, it was! (i thought Raw was pretty good this week too actually)

Going to dust off the peer 2 peer client ne thinks

bam bam had skillz too

2 Likes

Is original run brock big enough to count as big. Cause he was an absolute freak of an athlete

1 Like