Rolling Wrestling Summer 2018 thread

bad news barrett!

1 Like

Anyone watching wos?

WOS was fun, light hearted and a breezy hour. Will Ospery vs British Bulldog jr was really strong. The other matches were okay, the editing is still jarring but not nearly as awful as it was in the pilot. Deffo think it has a place and will probably watch the whole series

is WCW in 2000/2001 entertainingly bad or just bad?

i liked the pilot on NYE. did a really good job of being a bit fluffy but still fun. hope it finda an audience

2 Likes

Also yes it is THAT bad, though it was more 1999 - 2000 and it started to get a tiny bit better just before it closed

Basically the in ring was as bad as 1998/99 WWF but with worse story telling and worse main event.

im hooked!

1 Like

Grandmaster Sexay dead, suicide

:frowning: tragic but not entirely surprising saldy given his past. R.i.p

His heelo work prior to Too Cool is criminaly underrated, especially whilst he was in Too Much

Nikolai Volkoff too :cry:

Yup. I shall sing the national anthem to show my respects.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/1022626924923744264/photo/1

3 Likes

holy shit

Brian Christopher is genuinely my favourite character

i cant stop thinking of this. this is so sad

WWF Attitude Era: The Rock,Cactus Jack,and Too Cool vs DX and The Radicalz - YouTube look how over Too Cool were

1 Like

Not sure if crowd noise or the audio clipping from the awful video quality :stuck_out_tongue:

They were sooooooo over, to think that gommick started off as a heel gimmick about a couple of very uncool white dudes acting cool.

1 Like

i remember their debut on Heat. it was so shit haha

3 Likes

Kane is now officially mayor

3 Likes

Dave Benson Philips, profressional wrestler

2 Likes