Rolling Wrestling Summer 2018 thread

the best kinda heat imo. KO is one of my faves :grinning:

1 Like

Brilliant. Didn’t think they made sense as a team (or Elias+ anyone really) but its working there

Can see him stifling a few chuckles a few times before he did that as well.

I take it there’s some background to basketball in Seattle that means nothing to me but is super important to the locals?

they had a team that left the city and moved to oklahoma a few years ago

Ah. Hence the Oklahoma dig as well.

A rare case of cheap heat done right.

1 Like

Apparently Vince is telling people backstage that Becky Lynch has grabbed the brass ring. About time I agreed with you about something vinny

1 Like

Very happy about this if true

Such a good troll face from Elias after his basketball comment. That’s how you wind em up in Seattle clearly!

2 Likes

Weird watching a wwe show at a sensible time

Cena is so skinny.

saw some pictures of him the other day where he was looking like a skinny jbl, well weird

I think he looks kind of like jim carey with that haor cut

I love these glorified travel brochures

That hair does nothing for him, he should stick to his classic buzzcut

Surely they’re setting up for a DX v Brothers of Destruction at that Saudi Arabia ppv? HBK is my favourite of all time but I dunno about this, would rather he stayed retired and if not just come back for a dream match with AJ or Bryan.

1 Like

Don’t watch the weekly shows so not overly familiar with Elias, but he seems a bit wasted behind a shite gimic. What’s he like in the ring? Looks quite good on the mic.

He’s capable but unspectacular in the ring, the gimmick is what makes it work

1 Like

Not sure. Guy looks the part and has a natural charisma. Nobody’s watching them segments, as entertaining as that one obviously is, like the old Jericho ones, everyone puts the kettle on, surely. Ditch the cheeky busker schtick, move him up the roster as a heel.

I’d wager that probably is the plan eventually but nah I’d say his segments are still pretty hot for now

1 Like