Rolling Wrestling Thread

Also a big fan of the new title designs in NXT. Glad the men’s title no longer looks like an industrial monstrosity (though it’s probably the least good looking of the redesigns) and that the women’s belt no longer has the pink crystals

He was great. Also this was probably my favourite thread on old DiS (though I don’t exactly recall why I made it)

Or Brad Maddox’s sperm

Ooh a dead heat lock etc… until I voted HAHHA

really not a Nakamura fan. He can be great but I’m kinda bored of his schtick. It’s very samey. Also felt like his selling of the leg was poor after the story of the match being that Roode was targeting it. He just seemed to forget about it and all of a sudden he’s going for repeated running knees in the final stretch of the match

well, I’ve done it now so, all WM33 chat here please:

Well, he’s moving up on raw this week apparently so we shall see!

smackdown I hope. I need that big match john - shinsuke staredown

1 Like

ooh tasty

I mean if he were drafted to Smackdown we’d have AJ Styles Vs Nakamura and they killed it last time they were in the ring together, legitimately one of the best matches ever.

Also he’d probably be booked better… shame he’s going to Raw and going to have best of 500 matches with the upper mid card.

3 Likes

WWE have confirmed that the WWE UK brand will air weekly shows on the WWE Network

Joesph Conners:
“Announced live last night on the WWE Network during WWE 205 Live. It was confirmed that in the future there will be a WWE United Kingdom Weekly show that will air on the Network.
Keep posted.”

1 Like

Welp, that’s probably what culture and itv wrasslin fucked

I mean the WWE Network is niche in the UK

But despite the healthy status of British wrestling there isn’t an abundance of top level talent so if WWE had say Conners, Mastiff and Ligero signed to tv-exclusive deals it’d effect them two

The worst thing about modern wrestling is surely the decline of characters? So many now, men and women, seem to have no clear angle beyond wearing loud colours and having a flashy, bright entrance.

The worst thing about modern wrestling is the characters are too outlandish

And the amount of crass/childish flat out braindead skits and bits they claim is “entertainment” but is pretty much sixth form grade script writing with a lot of production.
Oh and of course, the adverts. Criminal amounts.

Nah.

The new last podcast on the left is about Benoit

A lot of unpleasantries about JBl coming out