Rolling Wrestling Thread

Sports illustrated reporting that Vince is very high on Broken Matt Hardy and has given Matt Hardy full creative control on the character… so just about the best outcome then.

1 Like

This had to be the main concern with it really, doesn’t it - that Vince would have taken control and neutered the whole thing with his own twisted sense of humour.

1 Like

ah man, that’s awesome if true. I want all the trimmings - skarsgard, vanguard 1, reby on piano, the full works. wonder if bray gets dunked in the lake of reincarnation and comes out as husky harris?

3 Likes

Has there been an explanation as to why he’s now Woken instead of Broken? That alone doesn’t bode well. Haven’t had much time to read The Sheets the last couple of weeks but I thought I’d read somewhere that Anthem were now letting former Impact talent use of their gimmicks elsewhere?

The reason makes sense and seems completely fair for once. The wwe want a trademark for merch and matt/Jeff keep the broken trademark and gimmicks if they were to leave

1 Like

So nice im posting it twice

spent most of this year building up jinder, just so paul can beat him… IN INDIA :smiley:

this is peak triple h, all hail

3 Likes

Iwas pissed last night and started watching Royal rumble match 2010. That cm punk gimmick of militant straight edge saviour was so golden

2 Likes

Think they gave up on him a month or so ago tbf

And they completely fucked it up

Doesn’t it matter though knowing pipe bomb is only a year after?

Yeah but we got the New Nexus and Corre in the mean time.

1 Like

Indeed which were initially interesting then died a quick death but I think all these things are important for future booking

Rewatched the Rumble match from 1999 for like the 20th time. Tiger Ali Singh! Golga! Blue Meanie! Mabel!

1 Like

1 Like

LOD 2000 was awful

HYPE

3 Likes

Big fan of Drew Gulak.

I’ve never watched NJPW before, but seeing that little piece, can go so much further over there. Will have to watch Wrestle Kingdom now

The card is looking unbelievably good, might have to too. But Japanese time zones :cry:
Okada v Naito has the potential of being a GOAT match, Okada’s knocking it out of the park with people well below his league and Naito is fantastic so it could be fucking amazing.
Kota Ibushi will elevate Cody, their ROH title match should be great.
The four-way featuring Marty Scurll and Ospreay will really push some boundaries for Japanese wrestling
Goto and Suzuki will just be two tough old bastards tearing down the house
And there’ll be a jobber rumble type thing that’ll probably have some jokers like Billy Gunn or something turn up!

And yeah, Omega/Jericho looks pretty fun doesn’t it :smiley:

1 Like