Rolling Wrestling Thread

1 Like

also

http://www.clickhole.com/splitpic/these-wrestlers-look-absolutely-flawless-or-withou-828?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

3 Likes

So they’re properly going for the Smackdown vs Raw angle with SD “invading” last night… say goodbye to heel/face alliances or title matches for a month! Unless SD are heels?

Srsly tho, look at the state of this card:

1 Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (with The Singh Brothers) Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
2 Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Natalya Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
3 Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) Non-title Champions vs. Champions interbrand tag team match
4 Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
5 Team Raw (TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (TBA) Men’s traditional interbrand 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match[
6 Team Raw (Alicia Fox, TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (TBA)

WELCOME TO BRAGGING RI… ughh

Think 2017 will go down as a particularly dire year for wwe in all honesty, which is a travesty considering their roster.

1 Like

This how the brand split should work IMO but with only one of each belt and the prestige of having the various champs on each brand being a major thing.

1 Like

Non-title Champion vs Champion… why bother?

Have Smackdown WIN the Raw belts and then you’ve got a 6 month storyline as RAW tries to get them back.

it’s definitely been weak, but I guess we’re not THAT far removed from some proper dross

EXACTLY what’s the point of having all these champion vs champion matches if there’s nothing at stake other than… BRAGGING RIGHTS?!

that tag champs match could be a banger tbf. brock - jinder will obvs be atrocious but I’m looking forward to it in a morbidly curious kind of way

Yeah, I’d be into it if it was consistent

Brock should kill Jinder really but knowing this year I guess they’ll book Jinder to give him a scare but no way is Brock losing

This happened in 2002 for a while and I remember liking it back then. Unfortunately that would probably mean Jinder on both shows now :joy:

2 Likes

looking forward to him launching the singh bros into orbit too

1 Like

so many heel vs heel matches :laughing:

ooh yes that will be fun

Valid point…

also enjoying KAYFABE SHATTERING AJ Styles being pally with Balore and tagging with The Shield before later beating them up on TEAM SD

Wait, what?

you cant see me, you cant see me, yooooooooooooou. cant. seeee .me

2 Likes

Brutal

BTW Darren Young, Emma and Summer Rae all released. I’ll miss Emma but the other 2 haven’t been relevant for years.

2 Likes