Rolling Wrestling Thread

Is that the ladder war? If so I also recommend watching that, it’s a brutal match.
Their match at stern wolf for pwg is also worth checking out.

Yeah the ladder war

Have you watched much of pwg?

Nah, dont really have time to follow indies anymore. I got a progress subscription and barely watch that as is :smiley: I probably watch like 1 or 2 wwe shows a month, follow my local indie [Riptide] live and trying to get caught up on progress but I just dont follow wrasslin as much as I used to.

I fully understand, there’s too much wrestling at the moment.
Riptide is a Brighton federation isn’t it?
I’m so behind on progress I really need to keep up.

Everyone has mumps :joy:
Kurt was working regularly less than 6 months ago, he’s a touch slower but he’s still very good. Wouldn’t expect him or Kane to take any big bumps - but it will be probably be great. Dean, Seth and Kurt as a team will also get massive pops, they’ll be the most loved team in forever. Bit of a shame they’ve had to rush the return and rush an AJ/Finn match but they’re doing right by the fans in fairness to them.
9000% more interesting card than the one they intended.

Ah yeah that does seem like an interesting dynamic, but I wouldn’t change the way they’ve done it all. Hope they keep them together for a good while.

Thoughts on TLC then? Haven’t watched the whole thing yet, just skipped to a few key moments before I left for work this morning.

Wasn’t really a fan of Angle grinning like a goon while playing dress-up with Rollins and Ambrose tbh. Should have postponed the Shield reunion until Roman is back and just had them come out in their usual gear, to their usual music. Just feels like they’ve diluted it quite a bit now.

Really looking forward to watching Styles-Balor when I get home. Sounds like they had a great match.

Read the results and the main event sounds absolutely batshit.

Will be watching

Watched Kurt Angle do the Shield entrance, entertained by his goofy smiling.

Tempted to watch the whole match but I think the minute and a half was enough non-Wrestlemania WWE for me for the year.

Back to watching The Undertaker returning at Judgement Day 2000 once every three months now.

Styles v balor was meant to be good. So was Asuka v emma

Dire. Brian Kendrick, Enzo Amore, the Demon gimmick, Jason Jordan, The Miz being a main eventer, the bodging of the main event booking, who’s designing Kane’s costumes now, how many matches featured tables, ladders or chairs?

That would barely count as a solid episode of Raw back in the day.

What a man.

angle

LOOK AT HOW HAPPY HE IS :heart:

thought it was a pretty good ppv all told (skipped all the enzo and elias stuff, obvs). asuka v emma was good, alexa bliss had probably her best match ever, the main event made absolutely no sense but was a lot of fun, and balor-styles was fucking great

Sort of got chills when Angle came out and just took out Cesaro and Seamus

wow that TLC main-event was PRIMO-BOLLOCKS

also

So they’re properly going for the Smackdown vs Raw angle with SD “invading” last night… say goodbye to heel/face alliances or title matches for a month! Unless SD are heels?

Srsly tho, look at the state of this card:

1 Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (with The Singh Brothers) Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
2 Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Natalya Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
3 Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) Non-title Champions vs. Champions interbrand tag team match
4 Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. United States Champion Baron Corbin Non-title Champion vs. Champion interbrand singles match
5 Team Raw (TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (TBA) Men’s traditional interbrand 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match[
6 Team Raw (Alicia Fox, TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (TBA)

WELCOME TO BRAGGING RI… ughh