Rolling Wrestling Thread

Indeed which were initially interesting then died a quick death but I think all these things are important for future booking

Rewatched the Rumble match from 1999 for like the 20th time. Tiger Ali Singh! Golga! Blue Meanie! Mabel!

1 Like

1 Like

LOD 2000 was awful

HYPE

3 Likes

Big fan of Drew Gulak.

Iā€™ve never watched NJPW before, but seeing that little piece, can go so much further over there. Will have to watch Wrestle Kingdom now

The card is looking unbelievably good, might have to too. But Japanese time zones :cry:
Okada v Naito has the potential of being a GOAT match, Okadaā€™s knocking it out of the park with people well below his league and Naito is fantastic so it could be fucking amazing.
Kota Ibushi will elevate Cody, their ROH title match should be great.
The four-way featuring Marty Scurll and Ospreay will really push some boundaries for Japanese wrestling
Goto and Suzuki will just be two tough old bastards tearing down the house
And thereā€™ll be a jobber rumble type thing thatā€™ll probably have some jokers like Billy Gunn or something turn up!

And yeah, Omega/Jericho looks pretty fun doesnā€™t it :smiley:

1 Like

Wrestle Kingdom is always a good time, I just wish it was easier to watch the New Japan show, though I think if you wake up at 5am you can watch it live?

Whats the new japan streaming situation at the moment? Is live PPVs a part of New Japan World yet?

WK is about 7 hours long so by the time of the main events itā€™s like lunchtime :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, in fact itā€™s pretty much the only way to watch it (legally) which is a massive bone of contention for Jericho apparently as he wants it on traditional ppv at least in America. I agree with him tbh, theyā€™re chasing subscribers but leaving money on the table.

yeah, theyve been doing live ppvs for a while. you wonā€™t need to get up that early either because the first few hours are always nothing filler matches to get everyone on the card

Iā€™ve already seen people (I think seriously) suggesting OMG OMEGA AND JERICHO WILL BE AT ROYAL RUMBLE!!!

errā€¦ what

I think Iā€™m going to subscribe then

I will wake up that early because I do anyways but also because I think a live chat would be fun as well ^.^ if anyone would be up for that (also Clash Of Champions which is Saturday)

People are a bunch of marks

1 Like

I mean donā€™t get me wrong them doing a rumble/mania program after WK would be a dream but OBVIOUSLY THATā€™S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

OBVIOUSLY

I cant imagine Omega having any interest joining the WWE.

1 Like

do you think it will happen some day though?

• Of course, everyone ends up at the Fed sooner or later
  • Fuck off marks, heā€™s got it made already
  • LARIATOOOOOOOOOO

0 voters

Jericho could be, Omega will not. If Jericho wins at WK itā€™s a sign theyā€™ll be doing more though so probably not in that case.

1 Like

I also dont think Jericho would be that interested in returning for any program in the WWE currently because heā€™d probably be asked to feud with Dolph Ziggler

1 Like