Rolling Wrestling Thread

If you subscribe to it, can you watch it on replay or only live?

@jamos

yeah you can watch it later. they’ve got all the past ones archived there too (apart from matches that there are rights issues over, so no brock etc).

1 Like

Jericho won’t be doing Mania this year, as Fozzy are doing a gig on that dat

1 Like

Could be back to fall over the rope in January but doesn’t really seem worth it (but Vince might want to ruin that lovely foreign hype)

It’s a swerve. A group of people wearing Jeff Jarrett masks will come out during the main event and hit the compatents with guitars only for them to unmask and it’s actually Fozzy who are going to start a feud with the newly reformed 3MB

Early rumble prediction btw? I see Roman qualifying for Brock in some sort of number one contender match, so maybe Shinsuke for AJ? Wishful thinking?

1 Like

Mate WWE booking doesn’t go past a couple of days, no way am I going to try and untangle that mess and book the rumbles winner.

3 Likes

Apollo Crews it is!

2 Likes

I’d fucking love it if one year they went for the anyone-can-win-it angle and had like Karl Anderson or someone win it just to see the bewildered, muted applause reaction to it.

Also, are they actually gonna do a women’s rumble this year you reckon?

Hi Ant I cannot imagine a womans royal rumble at the royal rumble ppv but maybe as it’s own separate network special once they add a few more women to the main roster.

should’ve been santino that time :frowning:

1 Like

Reckon they’ve got enough for a cross-brand one at the minute no? Could get 20 together could they not?

1 Like

With the recent additions and NXT one-offs they’ve surely got enough for a 20 woman rumble no?

This is true but I think having 2 rumbles on the show would be a bad idea. As fun, as it is to count down and see whose next the rumble it’s self, is quite a slog to sit through. I think adjusting the rules to make the women’s one faster will make it seem like an inferior match and if they don’t do that then having 2 marathon matches like that where you’re severelely limited by the ruleset in what you can actually do within the match will only serve to hurt the show as a whole.

3 Likes

Karl Anderson v AJ Styles would be a really good match
That’s sort of what’s so irritating about wwe, their talent is fantastic and yet they do the same thing for 5 years and it’s always boring

2 Likes

Don’t disagree with that, it would just be dead funny to see one half of an underused tag team win the rumble and he was the first one who came to mind

1 Like

I’d book Chad Gable doe because he’s a fucking dynamo in the ring and could probably have an incredible main event calibre match

Fair points innit

He’s very energetic but Anderson is a far better worker than Gable and given decent mic time would probably be a better draw too (but yes both would be preferable to like Orton again)

2 Likes