Rolling Wrestling Thread

Hope you’re right! Seems very sincere though, and doesn’t seem particularly necessary for the arc. I guess we’ll see.

I would assume its to big up Samoa Joe as such a monster he immediately put Rollins on the shelf for a bit. I’m not 100% about this, of course, it just seems very fishy to me given he was legit out last year so to add a bit more intigrue, establish Joe on main roster.

I really hope so, they don’t I’ve a TV deal of any kind the UK do they?

No idea, it certainly hasnt replaced TNA on CHallenge TV

RIP Chavo Snr, a great babyface talent who helped introduce the Mexican style in America during the 80s

Harper vs Orton was great
The Elimination Chamber might be the best one they’ve ever done, the new chamber design allowed for some new dynamics that helped the match a great deal.

Take or leave the rest of the card though, but those 2 matches are defrost worth checking out.

1 Like

Holy shit Cena lost/Bray won clean!!!

Holy shit. That Festival Of Friendship segment last night on Raw might have been one of the best segments in WWE History. Soo goood <3

1 Like

Wait, why is my name on this :cry:

2 Likes

Such a great payoff to that gimmick :smiley: first time wwe stuck the landing with a popular gimmick.

My mate who likes wrestling’s just watching this. The commentators are shite. Everything’s orange. It’s fucking crap. Just feels like a longer episode of Smackdown rather than a PPV.

team chris and kevin :sob: delighted for bayley though. shame they couldn’t have held off until 'mania but apparently they have to protect charlotte’s ppv record that literally nobody cares about

Wyatt’s fucking great, isn’t he? Everything about him - the gimmick, the finisher, the entrance music, the promos - it’s perfect. Feels like a proper old school, potentially iconic character. Not sure how they’ll run with it from here, but the internet seems to be saying it won’t be as part of a stable.

Corbin’s very good as well. Most of the others around headline level strike me as being a bit shit, but those two and Strowman feel pretty…vintage.

2 Likes

Rewatching the festival of friendship, so great. The entrance music! Poor Chris :frowning:

The :Miz is brilliant. Obly watched the main event last night but it was paced very well, everyone had their strong points.also why didnt anuone say Gillberg!

Cause spoilers! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Miz is fucking dreadful. He’s a joke character, surely?

Nah, he is fantastic. Loved him in the Chamber waiting til Corbin was out and dtealing the pin

Oops! Didnt consider, sorry

He is basically johnny cage from Mortal Kombat and is fantastic on the mic. Hes not the best in ring but solid. He’s a cocky heel and a good foil but I can understand why some people wont take him as a serious threat.