Rolling Wrestling Thread

The Miz’s parents look nothing like I’d expect http://static.squarespace.com/static/52349a54e4b08b149afb55bf/t/5237cc9de4b01ff45bd30bb9/1379388574559/capture_20130916_214448.jpg

1 Like

FTFY

Just found out Lesnar is married to Sable… huh.

Anyone going to progress in Manchester this weekend?

Could watch this gif of strowman flattening Reigns all day

2 Likes

Couple of days late but at the ROH 15th Anniversary show Christopher Daniels/Fallen Angel/Curry Man etc etc won his first ever World Title at FORTY SIX years old. Most of y’all probably have seen him once or twice, at least in clips. He’s been everywhere from the original ECW to TNA to New Japan and been stellar everywhere. Even if this is a bit of a sentimental trophy to give him, he really deserves it. And the way it was done with Kazarian joining the Bullet Club to betray Adam Cole (Bay Bay) a week later was fantastic.

Could WWE be next for Adam Cole (Bay Bay)? Rumours are his contract’s up in April and he’s had an open offer for about two years now. He’d be an absolute treat. BAY BAY.

1 Like

always liked daniels, although I’ve not seen anything of him for a few years. I remember whenever I used to flick to the wrestling channel on sky there always seemed to be some combination of him, aj and low ki murdering each other. probably the best american wrestler of recent years to never get a wwe run?

only really seen the stuff that cole has done in njpw but you can see why the fed have been after him for so long BAY BAY

1 Like

Quite possibly. He did have some dark matches in the late nineties. Apparently, he was actually one of the Conquistadors for a bit in 2000 when Edge/Christian weren’t underneath the masks.

What is this? I want more of this, think there if going to be more of this on Friday

1 Like

been catching up with the njpw cup, this was a thing of beauty

really good match. evil vs tana on night 1 was fun too

excellent commentary :smiley:

1 Like

the fuck is this gonna be an attempt at like a lo-fi indie comedy or something?

I had to sell my ticket because it clashes with City vs Liverpool. Great card though

3 Likes

These are great :smiley:

YES YES! THE FARM IS FOR SALE!!! MWAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHA

I popped so hard for sea creature :smiley: loved the sid reference too “we’re live pal” :smiley:

1 Like

The start of episode 3 with pelivs wesley :'D

Also the whole Lule Gallows bit with the dead arm, that whole bit was fantastic.

Deffo want more of these.

1 Like

“we’re never gonna be able to compete with vince if we don’t up our production values!” so good. hope they discover another tape, need to see more of the surf dudes with attitudes

1 Like