Rolling Wrestling Thread

RIP Dennis Stamp

So not going to get into the Paige thing and I feel sorry for her and the others bit I think the belt thing may mean shes gonna have to go

Bit ridiculous double standards if so though, Seth Rollins literally did the same thing

She was on her way out anything but public humiliation is disgusting, given her “unusual” upbringing and still being so young, I really hope she has some sort of support network… but I fear given she was born into the business maybe not?

I would agree but i can see them taking a dim view of their belt being ‘desecrated’

1 Like

think that’s fair enough really. everything else I would imagine they’d have to stand by her, but that particular picture is probs a bridge too far.

Yeah agreed. Anyway its horrible business for all concerned.

Wonder if Steve Merchant will still make that film about her

yeah, feel bad for her in particular. she’s obvs had a rough time of it the last year or so, this couldn’t have been timed worse for her really. hope they do make the film, that might be the one thing that saves her job

They’ve already started filming.

:cry: “but I’m not booked”

i don’t do any tricks, I just jump

1 Like

I gotta be ready for my next match… my last one was in 91 so they’re getting further each time

I only watched that film for the first time last weekend as well!

The surf dudes were the ascension like whaaat

Yeah enjoyed this, was charmingly un-WWE and even Cena playing the main role wasn’t too distracting

I think the full list of talent used was Cena, Chris Jericho, Simon Gotch, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Anderson & Gallows, The Ascension, Rusev & Lana, Jim Duggan, Ric Flair (as a Ric Flair impersonator) and Heath Slater

They all did a great job

Oh I didn’t spot Duggan?

Also TJ Perkins is the champion in the first episode

Oh right TJ Perkins not Gotch XD

I thought Duggan was La Barba Garnde for some reason, looked it up and apparently it’s Luke Harper

1 Like

think john cone might be the ref in episode 1