Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

Him on the right was Golga in the Oddities (and in his 20s/30s here)

1 Like

Gunna catch the second breed show on the 17th.anyone know anything about them? Assume there’s some dosh behind it because they’ve been going for under a month and they’ve got the city Hall, with Ilja Dragunov headlining. Should be decent

Him on the left is the Shockmaster

2 Likes

I did a blog of my full first-time watch of the Hulkamania Era on SA last year. The Natural Disasters were a steaming pile of shite.

1 Like

loved LOD as a kid and you can’t criticise them too much because since their job was to get over and boy, they got all the way over BUT looking back, they actually fucking sucked? don’t think there was an actually good road warriors / LOD match ever? the steiners are the guys though, mad that vince never really knew what to do with them

1 Like

meanwhile demolition looked awful, were a blatant rip off, and never got close to getting over in the same way yet they actually had a few good matches

1 Like

Lod 2000 with Mr dot com!

2 Likes

I was watching a video the other day of The Truth Commission. Blimey

3 Likes

No you don’t.

2 Likes

Would clothesline you to hell and back for that

1 Like

The ending of RAW was pretty great

3 Likes

Same as quite a lot of 80s wrestlers. I was (still am) a massive fan of Ultimate Warrior at that time, as I was a kid, but looking back now, his matches are quite horrible. Everything was based upon character and the flashiness of it all and it worked. Would love some of them that on the main roster now.

1 Like

I’m very glad that Roman’s better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bloody loved Kubichek! back in the day.

3 Likes

First hour of Smackdown has been fab, still got Black + Ricochet vs Rusev + Nakamura to come :grin:

2 Likes

Big Dave!!!

haha niche!

in case anyone here cares about Fighting with my Family

the takeover version of keith lee vs dijakovic is gonna be all of the fire emojis

2 Likes

oh and the dusty line up this year looks really good, hope everyone doesn’t get injured again (also hope they don’t push forgotten sons for some inexplicable reason)