Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

They had a match in PWG a couple of years ago which is definitely worth checking out.

2 Likes

Ciampa is hurt at the minute so that could fuck literally everything up

1 Like

oh shit, didn’t know that. just as he’s getting called up as well, that fucking sucks

Neck problem trying to work through it until takeover but currently not cleared. Most of the dusty classic has already been filmed

1 Like

I’m disappointed Keith Lee’s new theme isn’t 2 Unlimited ~ No Limits :frowning:

1 Like

Holy fuck Triple H’s promo on Raw was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

That, what your watching every week is fake but this particular promo is real thing never works. Makes the audience look stupid

2 Likes

***** from Meltzer no less.

I’m about 3 weeks behind on NXT, need to catch up

Just read the Raw spoilers. About a month ago it looked like things were picking up but it sounds…rough

Smackdown’s tag division has been strong for a while now (albeit because it’s been the same 3 teams made up of mid-carders fighting each other week-in-week-out for about a decade). Could argue that it’s been to the detriment of the US title though, even if it’s issues go far deeper than just that.

Raw’s tag division seems to be made up primarily of jobbers with the occasional mid-card act thrown together for a few weeks as they’re flavour of the month. Be interested to see if Vince is interested in at least some mid-term booking there.

1 Like

I think there’s scope to make a decent women’s division as well if they’re willing to give Sasha & Bayley a long run against different teams and don’t just keep sticking them in endless feuds with Nia/Tamina. Mind you, yet to be convinced Vince has room in his brain for more than one storyline featuring women who aren’t named Stephanie at a time.

Yeah. It was quite frankly a much better match than I expected given the match type and how many of those in it have been booked over the last year.

1 Like

They’re amazingly good chickenshit heels. I love their act.

1 Like

https://nyp.st/2TxIaYZ

The IIconics are my fleek queer wrassle couple and they deserve all the titles

2 Likes

yep just chipping in to say I love them too, they get it y’know?

1 Like

That whole Kofi thing has been dropped then? Weird Owens is just a generic good guy now

It looks like they’re doing the same thing with Kofi as with Becky so I don’t think it’s done just yet, but yeah it is VERY WEIRD INDEED seeing KO as a babyface…

1 Like

I’d thought that originally, however he hasn’t been featured anywhere near as heavily - it was obvious that Becky was doing that Daniel Bryan type “fighting the power” arc.

I think/hope that they’re just giving the Kofi side a bit of breathing room and anticipation… given how hot he is right now it would be mad not to utilise that. The New Day were in India this week but they said they would be at Fastlane so I’d expect him to factor in somewhere…

2 Likes