Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

True

Big fan of the elias recaps/cheap heat segments

1 Like

Fast Lane really exceeded my expectations. 2 excellent matches (WWE title and US title) plus 2 very good ones (Shield and raw tag) and plenty of story development.

For somebody who’s not massively invested in WWE any more, I’d class that as a big success.

1 Like

Dana cutting a passionate promo to crickets :joy:

Lots of interwoven stories between various members of the roster made the show actually feel like a living environment like it did in the attitude era which is why i think fastlane was succesful (as well as the match quality) if only they could maintain it

Ah pants, they couldnt have come out when i got paid could they

Ah, thanks doe. Guess ill arrange a meet for progress

1 Like

Tell Stealthy we miss him pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

Will let you know, but it’s unlikely - busy couple of months coming up :frowning:

You stand half a chance of getting me after May at the moment!

1 Like

Yep! I’ve gonna be in block F solo cause my friends weren’t up for it (boo)

1 Like

Cool! Def up for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smackdown discussion:

Great promo’s from AJ and Randy tonight. Really think their 'Mania match could steal the show

1 Like

I’ll happily be proven wrong but for the first time ever I’m finding myself a bit bored by AJ and I’ve always found Randy dull as fuck. My expectations are fairly low

Eh, Randy’s ringwork is way too dull for the match to be great but I did love the promo. Great use of WWE’s history to add context to the feud.

This. The man’s bored me to death for over a decade now.

I love Orton but I think his no fucks attitude probably was a big part of me being a big fan of his in my teens. Plus it’s really pleasing when he pulls something out the bag when it comes to matches or one of those angry overlooked heel promos.

3 Likes

I’m not a Orton fan but when’s he can be bothered, such as vs Rollins at Mania a couple years back, he can still produce magic. AJ has proved he can do the same with the likes of Cena so it’s definitely possible it will be good

1 Like

The only time Randy Orton was good was when he had that Miracle on 34th Street Fight with David Otunga and also the time he randomly did the splits to celebrate a win during his feud with Christian

2 Likes

Thank you so much for reminding me of that

KILLS me every time

1 Like