Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

Really needs to be over 2 days, doesn’t it?

Yeap, i cant keep my alcohol buzz maintained for the duration of the show anymore will pass out or be too drunk to pay attention, be more.considerate wwe

it seems like they’ve been making an effort to keep the shows a bit shorter recently so maybe it won’t be that bad (it will)

Botchmania posted this, not sure of the source

“this year’s Wrestlemania could be the longest ever with a potential 17 matches”

3 Likes

Batista vs. Trips will go 20 minutes (50 including Paul’s entrance)

3 Likes

Two nights would be great, one on the Saturday that we’d be able to stay up for without fucking our entire week’s sleeping pattern.

Now that NJPW are going down this road with Wrestle Kingdom, I guarantee WWE will follow suit within the next 3-5 years.

Bryan squashes kofi in 18 seconds to make space for it

2 Likes

No taker entrance saves half an hour

2 Likes

He doesn’t need a match to do his entrance. I should think just tombstoning Elias or Baron Corbin would justify a fifteen minute quick hurry down the aisle.

3 Likes

It’s shit given the history of some of them but just leave some of the belts off the show. I would rather have matches given time with story behind them rather than Lashley-Balor again or some clusterfuck ladder match just to fit everyone in.

I dunno, I think the point of Wrestlemania is variety, not every match is gonna be for everyone

Here’s the potential card WWE WrestleMania 35 Threatens To Be Longest PPV Ever With 17 Potential Matches

Lets see what the royal rumble go home can offer…

Oh

2 Likes

Raw January 16th 1995 card:
The Heavenly Bodies w/ Jim Cornette vs The 1-2-3 Kid & Bob Holly
Mantaur vs A Jobber
Jeff Jarrett w/ The Roadie vs Bret Hart w/ William Shatner
The Million Dollar Corp. on The Kings Court
MAIN EVENT
Mabel Vs. A Jobber

The tag match was good, so was JJ Vs Bret but the theme of dog shite main events continues and Mantaur was bloody horrible, didn’t even have his cow head ffs! Surely there will be a better Raw coming up shortly? Right? I enjoyed William Shatner as Brets manager for the night.

4/10

Next: The Royal Rumble 1995!

mm was gonna link the NGP video on Royal Rumble 1995 but their vimeo appears to have been taken down :confused:

NXT is on Saturday, so I guess it already is over two days.

I hate the more is more attitude. It was such a slog to get through the Royal Rumble

Nxt is Friday this year. So it doesn’t clash with RoH/njpw at madison square garden
Hall of fame is Saturday

1 Like

Agreed but that doesn’t mean fitting in every title for the sake of having something different. I think 31 and 33 to a lesser extent got a good mix of matches with storytelling, wrassling, crowdpleasing moments and just bonkers shit (looking at you HHH-Sting but that had a good four or five months of build at least). Plus looking back at last year’s card, they crowbarred in matches that weren’t necessary - US title 4way which Jinder won before then losing the title the next night so what exactly was the point; Nicolas was good fun but they ended up messing up the RAW tag team title scene.

1 Like

5 Likes