Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

I think this years wrestlemania will be end of an era time.

The vast majority of the roster will be Indie guys who’ve moved up and the WWE originals are on their way out

Big match John hasn’t got a big match has he? Definitely him not being on a mania card would be an end of an era, also looks like the women are going to headline which is definitely noteworthy

Surey he’ll wrestle Angle?

The dirtsheets are all saying that Corbyn is the actual plan.

Should be at the peoples vote march

1 Like

Mania is where the blinder to beat all blinders will be played.

3 Likes

haha that would be quite fantastically underwhelming, I’m all for it

1 Like

I was hoping Cena would face Samoa Joe. Joe did a promo a couple of weeks back that seemed to plant that seed but they’re going with Rey instead. I guess the Cena/Joe story would be a bit too similar with where they’ve gone with Orton/AJ though.

Lots of other directions Cena/Joe could have gone:

• Keep it just about the title
  • Joe could do his family thing - go off on Cena’s on/off/on/off relationship with Nikki (probably won’t go down well)
  • Could be about Cena coming back just for mania $$$ having turned his back on the WWE in favour of Hollywood
1 Like

They also have history having trained together very early in their careers. That’s why I thought its natural route would be to compare their career paths

1 Like

Women’s match confirmed main event

2 Likes

Can’t wait for hornswoggle/santino to win it

The greatest Divas champion of all time. :roll_eyes:

the build has fallen a bit off the boil in places but it cannot be understated how awesome this is and how much these three (yes, even Ronda) EDIT: and the entire division deserve it.

2 Likes

the real main event is bret burying everyone in his HoF speech

3 Likes

Between Montreal Screwjob and Wrestlemania XIV

Bret v Austin’s WrestleMania March for me Clive.

4 Likes

It looks like Mustafa has gone the way of Antonio, Alexander, Samson and ‘Cien’ Almas. Boooo.

WWE accidentally leaked a match on social media before Smackdown aired

Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan is go! Would this potentially be the first black WWE champion? And it’s Kofi Kingston? Kind of wild all things considered, they’ve done a tremendous job making Kofi a credible title contender

Wrestlemania card is actually looking fantastic for the most part.