Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : R.I.P King Kong Bundy

Eddie Dennis is legit really tall I think, about 6’5 but he’s lanky as hell. Also not very good IMO. Edit: I just realised you said weight not height.

Takeover was pretty decent, particularly the first match but the weekly show is boring as fuck. It’s so bland.

impressive he could throw mastiff around a bit in fairness to the guy but yeah can’t say I’m a fan

agree about the weekly show. I’ll check out any matches that seem rated on twitter / wreddit but in general seems like there are too many joseph connors on the roster and not enough pete dunnes

Mysterio vs Andrade (who is the latest victim to lose part of his name) was great on SmackDown this week for anyone who normally skips it

agreed!

Sounds like the last two episodes have been much improved

yeah if anything they’re struggling to fit everyone in week to week which is a good sign

Could watch Andrade and Rey wrestle every day

Dunno if I ever mentioned how much I love this woman

Isn’t the rumble this weekend? Anyone willing to run the usual DiS rumble? (not me, I don’t have time :wink: )

Oh yeah good shout. I’m on tour until Sunday but I’ll do it if no one else elects to

The Rumble card looks really good, imma get up early to watch it before work on Monday and I’ll be well pissed off by it as usual (haven’t watched any wrestling since WM, who do we hate now that Roman is gone?)

I cant this year as plan to watch in the evening after work and want to avoid spoilers!

I think the faces and heels are actually fairly on point at the mo for the first time in a decade

Any brand new surprise entrants?

• Kenny
  • Someone else
  • No

0 voters

Abyss!

Reckon D’Lo Brown will be a surprise entrant

Reckon Ken Shamrock or Steve Blackman

Or jeff jarrett

Maybe Lars Sullivan. Think Wyatt will return too

Gonna try and get up early to watch Becky (not been this excited about a wrestler since CM Punk at his hottest) and the rumble matches at least, if not I won’t look at any internet until I’ve watched it.

If Kenny does debut I hope he wins the thing and beats Lesnar at Mania, would be a hell of a way to put him over. Then he can have 7 star matches with Seth, Balor, Bryan, AJ, Joe… :drooling_face: