Rolling Wrestling Winter Wrestling thread : First ever Wrestlemania main event to feature all women confirmed

Isn’t he still under contract with NJPW? I guess they could’ve thrown some money at them to release him early

I think he’s said he’s wrestled his last match for NJPW so it’s either WWE or AEW surely.

Could all be a massive SWERVE though

He’s def away from Japan at least

https://twitter.com/kennyomegamanx/status/1086184251685359618?s=21

fuck omega, shamrock is the only ken I’ll pop for

4 Likes

It would be nice if they got actual surprises, and not just Hacksaw Duggan again or something. Get Joey Abs in it

dick togo. nobody would be expecting dick togo

Cuts to backstage to Just Joe telling Val Venis he was in it and Venis enters to avenge the choppy pee pee shit

1 Like

Actually they should just do a 3 hour 100 person Rumble. Give Key and Ryan Shamrock a chance

1 Like

Actually imagine if Becky loses her match to Asuka, isn’t in the women’s rumble at all, but comes out at 30 in the men’s rumble and wins it by chucking over Cena. I’d pop I tell you hwat.

2 Likes

so who is gonna win the royal rumblez

• Drew
  • Seth
  • Jeff
  • Dean
  • Lashley
  • Joe
  • Cena
  • Elias
  • Corbin
  • Andrade
  • Mustafa
  • Rey
  • Orton
  • New Day, Apollo, Titus, Jinder or R-Truth (lol) or another unannounced superstar
  • A debutant (such as Kenny Omega or EC3)
  • A return (such as Sami Zayn or Jimmy Wang Yang)

0 voters

• Becky
  • Carmella
  • Ember
  • Natalya
  • Bayley
  • Ruby
  • Naomi
  • Charlotte
  • Nia
  • Nikki Cross
  • Alexa
  • Lacey Evans
  • Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, Sonya, Mandy, Alicia Foooooox, Zelina, Mickie, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Tamina, Dana Brooke, Lana or another unannounced superstar
  • A debutant (such as Mia Yim or Io Shirai)
  • A return (such as AJ Lee or Trish)

0 voters

Certain sanoa joe will win after smackdown and dont see anyine but charlotte credible enough for the women

1 Like

seth has been the most consistently good performer this year* and is a trusted main eventer so reckon they’ll go for him. would be well up for big drew mac winning it though.

*non becky lynch division, obvs

Right en

I’m sure I heard somewhere that his contract doesn’t officially end till the end of the month.

taker’s on twitter now?

https://twitter.com/undertaker/status/1088541717458911232

god I hope he’s isn’t in it (he will be though, won’t he)

Woke Bryan is amazing. Pretty disappointing that his valid points are heal moves but somehow great all the same

2 Likes

Was about to rewatch the 2018 Royal Rumble to get excited for Sunday then remembered that Kane was in a triple threat for the title. Might leave it tbh.

The men’s rumble was pretty good tbf

I legit marked out when Shinsuke won

1 Like

Oh, that was wonderful! The card for this one is pretty amazing, although I’m not sure anyone could make me pop like Shinsuke did. Possibly Joe but more for “you deserve it” clap clap clap clap clap reasons.