Roses

• Brazilian Darkness - A chewy toffee square with pieces of Brazil nuts, coated in dark chocolate (red plastic-foil twist-wrapper with gold twists).

• Almond Caramel Bite - Soft and chewy caramel, with many small pieces of almond (light brown wrapper with purple twists).

• Golden Barrel - Milk chocolate in the shape of half a barrel, filled with caramel (was formerly wrapped in gold foil, now in gold plastic-foil twist-wrapper). Previously named Caramel Keg.

• Caramel - Cadbury Caramel Toffee piece, Hard toffee encased in Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate (wrapped in blue plastic-foil).

• Country Fudge - Rectangular fudge piece, coated in milk chocolate (wrapped in light brown plastic-foil).

• Hazel in Caramel - Crescent-shaped milk chocolate with hazelnut plant engraving on top, filled with caramel and a hazelnut (purple plastic-foil twist-wrapper). A recent market poll showed that this was the most popular variety in Ireland, by a margin of two-to-one over the next contender, the Golden Barrel (Caramel Keg).

• Hazel Whirl - Dome-shaped milk chocolate, patterned with spiral twirl, with hazelnut in centre (purple plastic-foil twist-wrapper with orange twists).

• Strawberry Dream - Square-shaped milk chocolate with strawberry seed engravings on top, filled with strawberry-flavoured cream fondant (pink plastic-foil twist-wrapper). The same poll which determined that the 'Hazel in Caramel' variety was most popular in Ireland also showed this as being rated the 'worst' variety.

• Tangy Orange Creme - Square-shaped milk chocolate with orange engraving on top, filled with orange-flavoured creme fondant (wrapped in orange plastic-foil twist-wrapper).

• Coffee Escape - New for Christmas 2013, Cadbury have re-released the soft coffee centred chocolate (wrapped in green plastic-foil twist-wrapper).

• Signature Truffle - New for Christmas 2013, this is a truffle encased in milk chocolate (wrapped in red plastic-foil twist-wrapper with blue twists).

0 voters

oh no it’s private

Should be public to out any caramel barrel heathens

• roses
  • celebrations
  • quality st
  • miniature heroes

0 voters

What’s your beef with a caz baz sports fan?

He used to give me roses,
I wish he could again;
But that was on the outside,
And things were different then.

We’d built our world together,
With a love so clear and strong;
But that was on the outside.
Where did i go wrong?

On the inside the sun still shines,
And the rain falls down;
But the sun and rain are prisoners too,
When morning comes around.

gut instinct

Ah I can read between the lines, they give you a case of the Epimers, I get you.

On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I’d seen
I said, “Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?”

late surge for the heroes

Buy more stock in roses
Millionaires will always woo
Don’t be shocked if roses
Make a millionaire of you

Glad to see my coffee brothers and sisters leading the charge in the first poll. We’re often maligned, but definitely correct.