ROUND 6 MUSIC LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

IN YOUR INBOX AT APPROX 12:01 TODAY YOU SHOULD SEE A MESSAGE ASKING YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR FALLING IN LOVE SONG. I DON’T KNOW WHY. ANOTHER GLITCH?? ANYWAY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOMINATE YOUR FALLING IN LOVE SONG THROUGH THE EMAIL LINK BY 1300 TOMORROW AND DUE TO THE GLITCH MAKE SURE YOU VOTE BY THE SAME TIME TOMORROW FOR YOUR FAVOURITE TRACKS FROM HIP HOP ROUND. PLEASE REPLY SO I KNOW YOUVE SEEN THIS.
Thank you :blush:

8 Likes

I’ve seen this Brainfreeze!

Thanks for your continued efforts with this - it would have burnt to the ground by now if i was in charge

4 Likes

Seen and done

Seen, will do shortly

Seen and done.

very confusing, but done!

1 Like

The Falling In Love round isn’t open for me yet - it says 1.00 on Saturday.

2 Likes

Seen and done.

I’VE SEEN IT

If you click through from the email you can submit there

2 Likes

Seen, nominated. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope this works out (not least because I’d be very happy to have got my first choice song for this round). I don’t want these hiccups to bring down what has been one of the highlights of my year so far

1 Like

Submitted

Looks like this is a generic link and will work for anyone who hasn’t had the email
https://musicleague.app/l/600efb0da731150022dac236/600efb0ea731150022dac23d/submit

1 Like

Submitted.

1 Like

Done.

Been doing a bit of testing and I might have some insight into what the problems have been.

If there’s any crossover between previous voting window and current submission window, the ‘live’ date that appears on the league home page defaults to the time at which the previous voting closes, even if the submission window started earlier. Have you checked that when you edited the rounds that you allowed 24 hours after the votes due date before having the songs due for the next round?

eg if Round 1 has votes due date of 14th Feb 12pm and Round 2 has a songs due date of the same time, the league home page is going to show Round 2 as ‘live’ from 15th Feb 12pm, but that’s actually the time the submission window would close.

In email.

1 Like

Do I need to change anything with upcoming rounds IYO?

Am I correct in saying the current setup has votes due 13th Feb for Round 5 and submissions due 12th Feb for round 6?

Don’t think that needs to change here given you’ve put the notice up but maybe worth making sure future rounds have the submissions due date 24hrs after the previous voting due date so that the ‘live’ date on the league page reflects accurately?

1 Like

I’ve just done my rap votes and love submission.

2 Likes

Seen & done