RRRNature ... CD swap v9

ah you’re right, i googled it and found it on bandcamp where i misread June 2008 as June 2018! i’ve bookmarked it for a listen, along with some of the other stuff i enjoyed!

i listened to TNT at work recently, thought it was quite good (if a bit long), was planning to listen to Standards next but i won’t rush to it or expect too much now!

oh god i’ve still got feedback on another mix to give, and i recently rediscovered a mix from a previous round that arrived a bit late at the time and i never got round to feedbacking on. i’m getting bad at this!

1 Like

Maybe still give Standards a listen and see what you reckon. I thought it was overproduced and horribly close to muzak - but admittedly I haven’t heard it in probably 15 years and it may click with you better?

After having a bit of a mad year where luxuries like making mix CDs has gone out of the window for me I’m happy to resurrect this if there’s a demand. I think the secret santa one 12 months ago worked very well where people made a disc of their favourite songs of the year - shall we do that one again?

3 Likes

Absolutely… have missed these.

I’m also up for continuing the themed mix CD’s next year but going to just one person instead of 3. Last round coincided with a ridiculously hectic time at work and as a result my feedback was really half arsed, have felt bad about that.

Yep, only received 1/3 feedback from the last mix, but still game.

same here, though i still owe you some, sorry about that

aye i’ve struggled more with time this year and still owe some feedback months later which i feel bad about.

but the secret santa tracks of the year one from last year was my favourite one of these and i’m well up for that again

1 Like

I didn’t do last year’s secret santa mix, so I’d be up for that this year. Handed my notice in last week and finish in three weeks so will have plenty of time in December to create one!

1 Like

I’m in for another secret santa