Ryan Adams 2019

Guessing and hoping they’re putting together a case on him.

Leaving a gig in LA a few weeks back

Was that the one the Daily Mail had. I saw on the wretched DRA board that they reckon that was an old photo.

Yeah, it’s where the photo I just posted was taken from.

I find that the hardcores on the boards and FB groups are taking cognnitive dissonance to the extreme, so I’m not sure how much stock to put into that tbh. I think I’d trust the Daily Mail before I’d listen to some of those people…

2 Likes

Very good point. Man, they are a weird bunch over there.

I did a Twitter search for him off the back of @jimmyhuntspill’s post here and there’s some horrific stuff being said in his name. I’d put it down to the same kind of thing as those Michael Jackson fans who refuse to accept he ever did anything dodgy - there’s enough out there to maintain a healthy scepticism over anything you see it seems.

1 Like

Downright horrendous, some of them, I’d argue.

I was planning to hang around for a bit to witness the fallout but I just couldn’t hack it.

Yeah, Demented Early 90s Michael Jackson Superfan is a pretty good comparison. It’s so bizarre.

Yeah I have dipped in two or three times since the story broke to see if there was any news, but its just dreadful there.

Lmao true

His (ex?) manager posted this on Instagram yesterday.

7 Likes

Interesting that. Wonder what the current manager was proposing.

Jack White getting it all out on the new Raconteurs record too, I see…

image image

2 Likes

Blimey. What is the “stupid island alliance” one about? Ryan is into the UK, or do you reckon it is about him going on about Ireland (as opposed to island) all the time?

This shows zero remorse. The worst kind of woe is me way of trying to wander back into the world.

24 Likes

Fuck off Ryan Adams

4 Likes

Depressing seeing most of the comments (other than you) welcoming him back with open arms

Turning it into a sort of teaser as well…classy.

2 Likes

He’s now DM-ing me on my personal account.

2 Likes