Gold
Heartbreaker
Love is Hell
Cardinology
Prisoner
Ryan Adams
Easy Tiger
Ashes and Fire

Are ‘The Suicide Handbook’ & ‘48 Hours’ ever going to get an official release? They have been sitting in the vault for nearly 20 years now.

Got this on 7 inch

The b-side is exvellent

Worth a few bob too

(the oasis cover is bad though)

Think he just considers them demos, unfortunately. And I guess when do you cram releases like that in with his schedule? Sadly feel that the moment for a backlog clearing box set has passed.

Think Prisoner is right up there for me. Top 3…maybe even my favourite. Still gutted I missed that tour and seeing him in bmouth. Watched bmouth Brighton in league cup instead which was truly woeful.

Also a fan of the prisoner b sides. Some gold on there

I went to that gig, was so awesome. I had a quick walk round the ground first too, was weird being there before a game, then not going to actual game!

This was the boxset mooted in 2007

I do wonder if there are rights issues around them as well…

Did Daybreaker ever leak?

Listen to R. Adams - Doylestown Girl (World Radio Premier WXPN88 - 5) by soundgardener18 #np on #SoundCloud

Halloween is one of my favourites of his. I think Love is Hell ep1 may be my favourite release which is crazy considering how amazing his catalogue is

Yeah it’s a great album, even when it’s slightly overblown I love it. Halloweenhead and Pearls on a string perfect examples

Darkbreaker aka Elizabethtown Sessions? Yeah, I’ve got it on a dead MacBook somewhere. Some wonderful stuff on there. Some of it got recycled for ET and III/IV

First time I saw him at the Victoria Apollo in 2006 he opened with Don’t Get Sentimental On Me from Darkbreaker. Just him and the piano. Remains my favourite opening of any show I’ve ever been to.

Cold Roses
Love Is Hell
Heartbreaker
Gold
JCN
Easy Tiger
Prisoner
Ryan Adams
Ashes & fire
Rock and Roll

Must really hate Cardinology?

Ryan retweeted these so her hearing them and her descriptions and impressions are legit.
Wednesdays sounds right up my street.
Hoping album 3 is Blackhole.

Cold Roses
Jacksonville
Love Is Hell
Heartbreaker
Gold
Easy Tiger
Rock N Roll
Prisoner
Ryan Adams
Demolition
Ashes and fire
Cardinology

Top four are basically as one, and everything from Gold to Demolition is really good, with only Ashes weirdly below par and Cardinology as his dullest work (and even that has Crossed Out Names).

Fuck it makes me feel ancient, I remember playing the living shit out of LIH when heartbroken, and listening to Cold Roses patiently as it grew and grew on me.

I know he says all the stuff collected on ‘Demolition’ are demos, however, they sound like properly produced and finished recordings to me.

Don’t know if this has been said but has anyone else spotted the pretty clear nod to Springsteen’s Nebraska that the Wednesdays cover art makes

Heartbreaker
Love is Hell
Cold Roses
All the rest I guess