Ryan Adams is a prick (rolling)

True

Can imagine the marketing meeting for the tour poster was pretty quick:

“We need an image that screams ‘BACK’!”
“How about ‘Ryan Faces the Music’?”
“Stop it, he’ll hear you. just ‘Back’”

1 Like

Got one for the Newcastle date, I assume the promoter (weirdly not listed on that poster so maybe just be him/PAXAM?) is going at it hard because it won’t get much press coverage.

1 Like

Heart sank in my chest for a second there before I realised what you were replying to :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This tour surely has Show Film First offer written all over it.

10 Likes

Palladium just sold out…

Oh no

2 Likes

Fuck off, sex offender.

4 Likes

Ffs :man_facepalming:t2:

What’s actually the point in the repeated bumping of this thread?

3 Likes

Contained place for people to vent?

4 Likes

Free publicity machine for his tours and albums?

I mean, yeah - thought this was fairly obvious. A thread for ongoing discourse about the career of a musician who once meant a hell of a lot to quite a few of us here? Pretty sure most of us are no longer actively listening to the guy but that doesn’t mean that certain developments can’t be discussed / have the absolute piss ripped out of them.

It all still feels quite fresh to many of us and there was always going to be a degree of morbid interest around the first round of post- scandal albums and tours.

It’ll die down and it’s easy enough to mute this thread in the meantime if it’s not of interest.

13 Likes

I definitely read this thread and think “can’t wait to buy tickets to see Ryan Adams” so it’s a fair point.

17 Likes

I don’t think there’s another thread on the whole forums where the title so accurately reflects the contents tbf.

8 Likes