S A T _ _ D A Y

What’s missing? U R!

Anyway, don’t be missing this thread. Hear all about what DiSers are up to this first day of February.

Morning all.

10 Likes

Very windy. Think my bins are blowing all over the street. But my bed is so comfy.

3 Likes

Morning. Gym at 9, hockey at 12.

2 Likes

First full day in Yangon so been for a walk around. Locals are lovely and the pagodas are amazing

Schwedagon pagoda is huge and there’s so much gold

19 Likes

There’s something really nice about still being in bed when the weather is crap outside

1 Like

Can confirm it is also windy here.

The Child has replaced me in my bed so I am awake and waiting for toast.

1 Like

Forecast for hockey game is 50% chance of heavy rain - do not want

45 mph gusts of wind, so of course I’m going out to play golf.

4 Likes

What a bunch of idiots. Have you found a new home yet?

Went out fixed them. Back in bed.

2 Likes

Off to work in a minute :sob:

Child free day!

Going to see Tina Turner The Musical, followed by dinner at Atul Kochhar’s restaurant. I’m particularly excited about the latter.

8 Likes

Bit hungover and all I want to do is stay in bed for a while, but I’ve pulled a muscle in my chest/torso and every morning at the moment I’m waking up in pain because it seizes up overnight :cry:

Morning!

The boy slept through last night, so I’m feeling refreshed. I’ve got a photo shoot to do this morning, which should be good, but no other plans for the day yet

2 Likes

Having breakfast with the silly baby. She picked up a bit of crumpet in her right hand at the start and has been holding it for 20 mins while feeding herself with her left hand. It’s like she’s forgotten she has that hand at all :grinning:

Swimming with her in a bit then a couple of the TV’s pals are coming over in the afternoon.

5 Likes

Dry January is over so Im tempted to crack open a beer at exactly midday.

6 Likes

@Gnometorious:

• Bad influence
  • Menacingly cute

0 voters

It’s 3pm in Myanmar now. What’s stopping you

Making a music video today with a green screen and everything. It’s about space. Here is a robot I made*

Everyone say hi to BB-Q

*Had to be significantly refurbished as he is too shiny and green doesn’t show up on green screen

23 Likes

Why trick us? The answer is both

2 Likes