S̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶c̶e̶r̶ Tony Scaramucci (rolling)

I can’t think of any of the top of my head but I get the impression it was widely talked about based of my media diet. But yeah I guess I don’t have proof as such

Priebus has always been a massive leaker.

well that was fun while it lasted

3 Likes

Scarpamucci.

Wonder what the character limit on thread titles is.

9 Likes

Mad that in his eleven days in the job his wife left him and he missed the birth of his kid. One of the all-time great cameos.

38 Likes

Really hope they don’t make the Trump era into a film. Needs a five season HBO series to properly capture everything.

3 Likes

You’d need a spin-off series as well - one set in newsrooms or something.

Hang on, so he got the old chief of staff removed and the replacement has sacked him? This could turn into an incredible feedback loop of unemployment.

1 Like

Proper Malcolm Tucker/Steve Fleming stuff.

It’s like when Peter Swales brought in John Maddock to sack Peter Reid.

at some point they’ve got to run out haven’t they, surely. there has to be a finite number of terrible garbage people he can hire?

:smiley:

1 Like

What a world…

Personally, I’m going to miss him.

13 Likes

20170731_205230

17 Likes
1 Like

of course this exists :joy::joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/156829591267328000

10 Likes

I can’t bring myself to care anymore, who cares who his fucking press secretary is, let them have no healthcare and detonate everyone in the world, why the fuck not. Poverty, thankless labour, arbitrary physical failure and moments of futile respite in between, it’s what we all have and it’s never getting better.

2 Likes