S̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶p̶i̶c̶e̶r̶ Tony Scaramucci (rolling)

Less so in others

Weird day for Big Tone.

4 Likes

Fucking hell!

2 Likes

21 Likes

So I guess on the hilarious side of things:

• Reince left in disgrace
  • they totally failed to repeal obamacare
  • the mooch seems to be ridiculous and probably incompetent

On the negative side:

• Reince was most likely leaked info which might dry up now
  • the new chief of staff may be more competent, and while it’s fun to criticise the Whitehouse for being a shit show it might be stopping crazy policies.

Maybe I should add there is a chance that they can repeal obamacare until they lose the senate/house.

Eyy I’m scaramucci who’s the fuckin stugots flappin his lips ta da new yoiker? Oof marone when i get ahold of him eyy fuhgeddabout that joik is done bada beep bada boop [kisses fingertips]

2 Likes

Remember that bit up there about Seano’s twitter history being golden

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/295700099131117568

2 Likes

“mr scaramucci can we get a quote on the fiscal deficit?”

“i gotta quote for yuhs why don’t you go fuck ya mudder.”

“mr scaramucci, seriously, can we get a quote on the president’s views on the deficit?”

“bing whattaya still doin’ 'ere i thought i told yuhs tuh go fuck ya mudder.”

1 Like

give it a rest mate.

7 Likes

This is all totally normal

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/scaramucci-friend-baselessly-accuses-priebus-affair-article-1.3369153

Do find the American left twitterati’s Italian ‘humour’, typified by you here, pretty damn problematic. Classic acceptable racism isn’t it.

could argue my heritage permits me a bit of leeway but i cba doing this with you mate. i saw what happened in the kitson thread.

:v: & god bless.

(i still enjoy your posts very much.)

I enjoy yours too, which is why I don’t like you doing this. Not going to chase if you’re of Italian heritage yourself though, sooner Homer/Hedge than engage with that minefield.

1 Like

cool. if it can be seen as problematic and triggering/shit stirring i will knock it off. i don’t wanna make someone feel like i’ve GOTCHA’d them when they express understandable concerns about something.

sorry to have lowered the tone.

keep rocking parse :wink::+1:

1 Like

Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, or really that interested in the debate…but just to confirm, you are Italian?

mum’s side, ya. bit irish too. plastic really tho.

4 Likes

Is there actually any evidence connecting Priebus to the leaks? It literally just seemed like Scaramucci got him fired because Priebus initially opposed him being hired.