S U N D A Y

Well Strava said I “burned” ~1700 calories on a short ride today and I’ve eaten fuck all really so :person_shrugging:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen them referred to as this in the UK. Not sure why they’re call polo-necks though. Something to do with the spot maybe?

BURN THOSE CALORIES, YEAH!

I dunno, I mean you’re either feeling healthy or not. I’m sure my work breakfast used to regularly top 1000 calories according to the calorie counter I used and it was just a white coffee, porridge (made with milk), a whole banana and a yoghurt.

But a polo shirt looks so different so I was left confused. Basically it was a term I only ever heard someone say so I couldn’t work out which it was and because it keeps your neck warm the polar bit seemed to make most sense. Hmm

Yeah you’re probably right, dunno what I was thinking tbh. It has 140% of my recommended daily allowance of fat too, lol

1 Like

Having a pint in a very warm pub before recording and I’ve realised I smell like sweat and melted butter. Curse my dairy intake!

1 Like

What dre-

Oh

Dread:

0 voters

It registers at around 5pm on a Saturday these days :confused:

Just proper ragequit castlevania. About to eat some rainbow trout. No other plans tonight.

Can you have fish n chips at some point so we can judge your ratios?

1 Like

Probably not tbh, eaten plenty of that in my life and the local vegan fish n chips is :yum:

Anyone know where I can get a curry in Heathrow Terminal 3?

Spoons

Didn’t post a pic of my dinner last night but I can assure you the ratios were spot on

Does yo sushi do curry?

Here ya go

6 Likes

Do katsu, aye.

2 Likes

Christ, would go a nap, or just go to bed, rn

Looked it up in the big dictionary as it was annoying me; it does come from the style of jersey worn by polo players (presumably they would wear polo shirts in warmer weather).

1 Like