Saaaatuuuurdaaaay!

To be fair, the Atban Klann verse on that is boss. I also get it stuck in my head every damn Christmas, which is annoying as it is most definitely not a family friendly rendition of the Christmas classic.

In a fantastic piece of irony, while doing a piece of work about psychological operations in modern warfare just now (light topics for Saturday mornings) my spellchecker tried to correct Soleimani to Anusol. Uh huh, right back at ya, Bill Gates.

2 Likes

Morning :coffee: Looking forward to a day of mooching - going to a vegan fair, coffee shops and a wander round the Mitchell Library ‘cause I’ve never been. FrightFest screening this evening about someone with a suspected superpower of making things disappear in his butt. It’s called… Butt Boy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Misread this as ‘baconase’ and for a fleeting second thought it was bacon infused nasal spray and recoiled in horror from my phone

6 Likes

Weakling!

1 Like

?

2 Likes

How many dogs is too many to follow on Instagram, do we think?

Wooo His Dark Materials tour today!

Really good night last night, saw some ATD’s and some peeps I’ve not seen in yeaaars.
Might buy some fudge today maybe

2 Likes

Going to see mark spodo kermodo introduce galaxy quest at cinema later and then watch that film

I’m trying to get Winifred to do back flips and jump on @Gnometorious in the hope it might get her to spring into action. We’ve got her parents arriving in a few hours and the house is still a mess and mpre importantly I’m hungry now and need to know what we’re having for breakfast. Currently, though, they are each snoozing either side of me and showing absolutely no concern for my concerns. But what about my concerns, i can be heard quietly pleading. Alas, still no concern from either party. :confounded:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Off to the market to look at nice fabrics

2 Likes

evil housemate is finally picking up his stuff, hopefully not in person

• ordeal is finally reaching a close
  • you’ve not heard the last from that psychopath

0 voters

Gonna go out shopping, maybe to Romford? I just need to get out of the house tbh

2 Likes

I guess you can just block him on everything once his stuff is gone

2 Likes

always think about the romford rap whenever i hear the word romford

that’s the only thing i know about it

he has set up a new email address for each round of antagonism so far, he also has my address. fully expect him to claim stuff is missing or something

Once you’ve returned your stuff if he contacts you again make a note of each incident, method used and action you took. You should have a claim for harassment.

5 Likes

Churning through so many dogshit mobile games that look like this to try to find one that I enjoy

THEY’RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME i.e. SHIT

so… play something else?

2 Likes

M9, how many switch games could you be playing rather than these?

1 Like