Sacha Baron Cohen's Song

I figured this deserves its own thread - Sacha Baron Cohen took over a right wing rally in Washington yesterday. It’s genuinely one of the most brilliant and viciously cynical things I’ve ever seen. He’s an absolute treasure.

The part when he polls the audience a bit after the 1:30 mark and they decide on “chopping them up like the Saudis do” might be my new favorite moment in music. And then when they apply it to Fauci, good lord.

3 Likes

Catchy innit? I’ll try not to sing it at work tomorrow.

1 Like

I can’t get it out of my head.

2 Likes

Snuck back in wearing a different disguise afterwards too.

4 Likes

So another series of that America show. Which the only bit I ever remember is when he’s showing someone how to avoid being kidnapped. Great :neutral_face:

WHO what we gonna do, chop em up like the Saudis do

3 Likes

I like how he’s come dressed as my favourite picture of a farmer

4 Likes

This is seriously catchy.

1 Like

He should stick to doing this sort of thing and not more increasingly terrible films

:musical_note: inject him with the wuhan fluuuuuuu

3 Likes

My wife

1 Like

Yep, this is still in my head

4 Likes

Have to bite my tongue so I don’t sing about “chop em up” in front of the kids.

3 Likes

I love the “lock her up like we used to do” line so much. Such beautiful absurdity.

And it goes without saying, but I truly love how all of these assholes (who probably hate 100% of people from the middle east and are always mindlessly shouting about freedom and rights) are enthusiastically singing about chopping up a doctor like the Saudis do because he had the audacity to try to slow down a pandemic. What a country.

Was singing it to myself when preparing dinner. “Leg of laaamb, what we gonna do?”

1 Like

view?

Like we used to do

4 Likes