Sainsbo’s Unwrapped

Big year for Innocent apple juice in my house

22 Likes

Ngl that’s pretty impressive

14 Likes

We only bought three bottles

My wife has overnight oats soaked in apple juice for lunch most days

3 bottles made you the number one buyer in northern Ireland?

Better hope big Sainsbo’s don’t grass on you to the cops if you ever get in trouble. There’s nothing they don’t know

2 Likes

Nah, I was joking, we must buy at least a bottle a week for all the overnight oats. So I’m guessing at least 52.

Still doesn’t sound ridiculous

Congrats on your award!

1 Like

'Ark at the Paprika king of the North East

12 Likes

I simply don’t believe this to be true.

Drained & ready to eat though, because I’m a dynamic go-getter with no time for draining.

7 Likes

Paprika MUG of the north more like! Terrible price per 100g compared to the big tubs or the bags in the Asian aisle. Utter amatuer paprika buying.

5 Likes

Actually if I click in it says I’m number 11 in Glasgow, which I can believe.

Hopefully can up my game and push on up the table this year.

Ham and leeks were my other top 3 buys

5 Likes

Where are people finding this? I can’t see it in my app at all

Nectar card wankers

3 Likes

Noticed it on the Nectar app earlier when I was looking to see what offers I’d got

1 Like

Ah, I was looking in the Sainsburys App. Silly me, for thinking that the Sainsburys Unwrapped might be in the Sainsburys App.

2 Likes

Season 3 Hello GIF by The Office

3 Likes

These Unwrapped things are going too far, next my landlord will tell me how much he’s nicked off me in the past year.

12 Likes

Fair fucks shops and apps turning pure data harvesting into like a buzzfeed astrology quiz is such a blinder, the grimmest blinder imaginable, but here we are.

11 Likes

Massive hilarity in my house as it has shown that my wife is the number one purchaser of cinnamon buns in the entire east of England.

5 Likes