• More than one per fortnight
  • More than one per week
  • Generally daily
  • More than one per day

0 voters

• I buy pre-made more than I make at home
  • I make at home more than i buy pre-made

0 voters

I will admit I used to be a two a day guy.

Home working has knocked it down to an occasional thing

But at the old retail job it was most days, though we did have some great flavours available

2 Likes

Stopped buying loafs a while back as part of losing weight so pre-made sangiches as a treat. Probably too many treats.

1 Like

My two favs

6 Likes

Do feel free to add your own favourites but remember not to sully this thread with Christmas sandwiches

1 Like

Usually get one a week from a local bakery. It’s usually a baguette rather than a sandwich.

I also sometimes get a tuna baguette from pret if I don’t fancy a big lunch, but recently I went to Paul’s and I was very nice so will do that in future.

My husband is the sandwich kind therefore I do not make my own sandwiches.

2 Likes

Used to be pretty much everyday now basically never due to stupid food issues. Makes me sad.

1 Like

Big fan of the Paul’s bread, gotta agree. They sometimes did a ham and cornichon which was the tits

1 Like

Friend of mine who has gluten trouble mourns his sandwich loss every time we go out for lunch

2 Likes

Sandwiches are probably the most overrated thing ever

2 Likes

Lol just joking they’re the best

4 Likes

Here he is, ruining joy

EDIT: in light of new information I would like to retract the above statement

1 Like

Think if I could only eat one thing the rest of my life it would be a cheese and ham toasted sandwich. Would never get bored of it tbh

3 Likes

Local pub does this with a bowl of chips and even typing it makes me want to go right now

4 Likes

Not so bad on the sandwich front but toast is a different matter.

Also, depends on where I am. If I’m staying with the bf then you better believe I’m getting as many bagels as I can.

Probably have 2-3 a week. Standard lunch if I’m at home or at a cafe. Tend to get a hot meal from the work canteen when I’m in the office.

1 Like

Does a slice of toast with stuff on top count? … kind of an open sandwich?

It’s not really is it, might need to change my vote.

1 Like

I hope not as this is my weakness.

2 Likes