Sandwich consumption

Steak. Or bacon & egg.

3 Likes

Once a week generally, Mondays, when I’m in the office.

A good bacon sandwich is well up there for me. Not sure why humanity loves ruining perfectly good sandwiches with eggs though.

3 Likes

Probably just do it to annoy you.

1 Like

Gonna get a chicken club baguette for lunch. Thx, thread.

I knew it!

Glares at humanity

1 Like

I’ve voted fish finger but we all know its my hot crispy bhaji and fried egg

1 Like

The fish finger sandwich club appreciates your support.

But egg? Really?! :slight_smile:

I know. I am a known egg disliker so not sure what will happen to the recipe once i stop this out of character egg craving.

1 Like

Scouty I’m going to be finally trying this tomorrow I think and I’m very excited.

1 Like

highly recommended the co-op bhajis as theyre a good flatter shape and qute nice, and squish em up a bit before putting on the sandwich

1 Like

This thread has made me realise I probably eat fewer than 10 sandwiches a year.

That’s a valuable pro tip, thank you.

1 Like

Used to be a sandwich nearly everyday before we switched to work from home. I’ll now head out for the odd treat sandwich every so often from local delis. My favourite is back next week

4 Likes

Salt beef?

I used to be 3 a day sometimes.

That was in the days of the breadmaker and really amazing bread that had to be eaten within a couple of days.

holy shit

4 Likes

Yep, is the best I’ve had. New bread though now, as it used to be in a sub.

Want a sandwich now. Miss the go to by the office of the fancy deli sandwich that @urbanfox has posted before and then a place called Monty’s that had a joint of pork on every day. Was on such good terms with the staff that the amount of crackling and extra pork I got was getting ridiculous.

1 Like

Says the meat eater.

I can tell you that in veggie fare they are one of the good things you can find to end the endless drudge of, “Sorry, we forgot to make you something interesting, fuck off,” that we veggies have to deal with.

1 Like

See, I’m not a fan of a sandwich like that - the whole point of the bread is to contain what’s inside. If you want all those ingredients, then have more bread to contain them, or ditch the bread altogether

3 Likes