🎅🎄 Return of the DiSmas Secret Santa: OPENING THREAD 🎁🎅

I’m up so early on my day off because the fucking postman rang the bell at 6:20am wtf

But I’m going to hold out for a little while longer to enjoy with a cup of tea!

Gonna LOVE THIS THREAD TODAY :heart::heart::heart::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I feel joy x

6 Likes

That’s outrageous.

5 Likes

Tell me about it!! I can’t get back to sleep now :rage:

only one correct guess so far!

I’ll let the santas tell you who is right though

I got woken up by someone texting OMG IT’S DISMAS at 6am

:upside_down_face:

12 Likes

I’m travelling to my mum’s soon, so I think I’m going to make a cup of tea now then get opening. I’m very excited

1 Like

Sorry

I already said LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE

5 Likes

Ooo… Here we go!

In the two (hand delivered) jiffy bags were a series of gifts and loads of chocolate brussels sprouts, Father Christmases and festive dinosaurs…

And inside the wrapping are a puzzle book, a Danish colouring book, a packet of Danish treats…

But most amazingly…

Incredible stuff!

Thank you to whoever got me all this!

If I had to try and guess, I think we’re looking at a member of the LME who has been to Denmark recently. I would have said El or badmanreturns then, but I don’t think they’re doing it this year.

34 Likes

HAHAHA

Bloody hell, the presentation of that is :ok_hand:

7 Likes

This is great!

don’t be daft! your disser will be really happy I’m sure :blush:

5 Likes

I CAN’T WAIT ANY LONGER

(opened mine like an hour ago)

I BLOODY LOVE CLIF BLOKS but I never buy them because they feel like a massive treat :rofl::rofl::rofl: reckon this stash will last, what… A month? Maybe longer. Also I have never seen the Sweet Peaks things, they look great. And the Clif Bars. Must refrain. Everything’s gone straight in my bag for the epic riding I have planned over Christmas. THANK YOU :santa:!! I have absolutely no idea who it was, but they definitely did their homework :yum:

24 Likes

Amazing! If there was ever a more YOU present!

1 Like

god I love clif bars

ALSO U HAVE TO MAKE A GUESS

1 Like

Oh also I’ve never had the mint one which is in this package!!!

CAN’T WAIT TO RIDE MY BIKE SO I CAN EAT THEM!!!

Was it u @japes

1 Like

nope!

nope. there’s one thing here that gives it away I reckon! :smiley:

(you don’t have to keep guessing or anything, I’ll let santa reveal themselves)

What a haul!

So I’ve got a load of Hero’s, a chocolate orange and a bag of Vegan Nougat Pralines (which I’m assuming my Santa has included for my Vegan daughter which is incredibly thoughtful). Pretty sure I’ve expressed a preference for Hero’s on here too - and there was a choc orange poll if I remember correctly. Good sleuthing.

I also have 2 wrapped gifts!

Animals on bikes coasters!

And Beatles wooden spoons !

Just amazing. Someone has obviously really been doing their homework on the things I love.

I’m so chuffed. :fireworks::grinning::hugs:

So based on the London postcode (I think) on the package, the vibe of the writing on the package, the obvious enthusiasm for the whole DIS mas santa thing and the vegan chocs I’m going to guess.

@anon44830896

22 Likes

Argh thought we were doing this in the eve. Still have a present to send to my santee