🎅🎄 Return of the DiSmas Secret Santa: OPENING THREAD 🎁🎅

*drum roll* …

:joy: :blush: :smiley:

AND

!!! Thank you SO MUCH… is it @profk ?? I LOVE IT ALL!!! The witch thimble is going to have pride of place on my desk for always and forever. The wee glasses and bottle (a witch bottle? I hope not, they mostly kept nail clippings and urine in them :wink: ) are so very cool!! XXXXXX BEST CHRISTMAS!!!

32 Likes

I didn’t partake but I’m reading this thread from start to finish and it is cheering me up no end.

Can’t believe how much DiS has changed. I left the boards years ago because it was caustic and snobby and dismissive. Now it’s my favourite place on the internet.

22 Likes

holy shit that’s amazing, and very you

was it @profk?

2 Likes

Those cups! :heart_eyes: All of it of course, but those cups!

1 Like

MY cups :smiley:

4 Likes

Aye :slight_smile: glad it arrived in one piece!

There’s booze in that bottle btw. Really strong booze (Orujo), so don’t drink it neat - it’s traditionally put in coffee.

14 Likes

Haha!! I was going to ask whether I should fear the alcohol inside the bottle :smiley: :smiley: I happen to have a coffee next to me… dare I?

Thanks again SO much profk!! I am so delighted with it, it’s such a lovely gift!!! I want to meat you and HUG YOU.

1 Like

Has anyone else got their present to open yet? There are still a few to come, right?

there are still quite a few, yeah

still to receive theirs:
dots
He_2
kallgeese
shrewbie
unlucky
wonton

P.S. I seriously can’t stop chuckling at the mini witch :smiley: It’s right next to my computer and it’s so brilliant. I also feel this experience brought me so much closer to my local oldboy post office depot man. He was having a whale of a time ripping into me :joy:

6 Likes

Have we heard from the Santas? :confused:

some were a wee bit late getting stuff sent out so it might take a wee while with everything stop starting over christmas

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

Looks like it’s gonna be a lean christmas at the Dragon house this year :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

still to receive theirs:
dots
He_2
kallgeese
shrewbie
unlucky
wonton

:cry:

Really?! All 6 of us? That’s a shame.

a few of those have confirmed they have received their present but haven’t posted in this thread opening it for some reason

:confused:

(if you still haven’t got your present can you PM me and i’ll chase santa)

2018 ban please

6 Likes

:frowning:

Now it’s just caustic snobby and inclusive :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes