Sat__day Thread

what’s missing?

UR! So come and join the thread.

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope you’re all well rested and that, where work patterns permit, you’re able to have a nice day. Do you have much planned?

:sunny: daylight update :partly_sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:50 16:34 08:43:23 +2:54
Edinburgh
08:22 16:27 08:04:45 +3:34
King’s Lynn
07:53 16:27 08:33:29 +3:04
16 Likes

Making berry pancakes for breakfast while R marauds around. Think that’s the extent of my plans. Might see how she gets on with the lion king later.

4 Likes

Very northern centric these daylight hours :rofl:

Anyway, got to go and steward at church, sort load of kids with 1st communion practice for tomorrow, make related certificates and then maybe bake a pie.
Halo will be actually visible by Monday :star_struck::star_struck:

Alerted mrS to my awakeness half hour ago yet still no tea. Outrageous.

1 Like

Nothing to write about that isn’t a moan, but good morning anyway :wave:

1 Like

Aren’t you roughly on a part latitude-wise with London? I might add Chez @anon19035908 though. It’ll be next week as my spreadsheet is on my work laptop and I had to copy bits into an email before I logged off last night

1 Like

Off for a good old walk

2 Likes

Morning FL :wave: :blush:

2 Likes

I mean roughly geographically but obviously miles in terms of attitude and need for sunlight for the farming.

I’ll get Funky’s coordinates and update the spreadsheet

1 Like

Morning!

Here’s the times for my fellow south coast regency fans

No daytime plans for today. Might go for a bike ride with my camera, now that I can use all my lenses with it. Zoom quiz tonight.

4 Likes

Here are some Stockholm facts.

Might go for a walk in all that sun. It’s been mighty grey recently.

3 Likes

Morning! Im all bright and chipper, up early at 3:15am. Going ice fishing in the pitch black. Excited.

16 Likes

That’s proper dad stuff! Love it.

4 Likes

Morning

2 Likes

Had a brief moment of lion king / tiger king confusion and was like woah no way wot

2 Likes

Always sunshine in Devon.

2 Likes

Been awake most of the night with bad gout pain which is convenient cause we’re painting the living room today. Pray for me.

It’s always sunny in Newton Abbott

3 Likes

Have you ever been to Newton Abbott Rich? Nothing sunny about it. Grim place, belongs in the north.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes