Sat.u.rday.

Happy Birthday NV! :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually have some plans today which is kind of nice with what’s impending. I did have a lot of wine and picklebacks last night though so am feeling a little slow to start up.

When she says certain words.

Butteriness. She’s got like this tiny cute lisp and just :heart_eyes:

I don’t understand why they would make you travel all that way just to pick up equipment at any time, let alone during a pandemic! It’s ridiculous and will be more expensive than javing it couriered to so makes no sense.

Yes! This slightest kind of hint, almost like she’s had a couple of glasses of wine and is still not tipsy but is just relaxed and something about it is just SO horny to me.

1 Like

I think they want me to meet the team and get my IT stuff all set up. I saw their numbers going massively up in the last week I hadn’t really worried about it for me… I was mostly thinking about how much I’m looking forward to tucking into a Burger King on my travels :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m so confused right now. Just had a meeting yesterday about going back into the office two days a week (reduced pay since the furlough scheme ended) and now I don’t know what’s going on with this new lockdown.

The fact that I can envision this government having fuck-all planned in terms of financial support, and probably being all macho and stubborn about UBI doesn’t fill me with confidence. (All this is considering that I’m luckier than most, living at home and paying a fairly low rent to do so – the whole situation is so grim)

When she licks her fingers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

NO HORN

5 Likes

I KNOW

2 Likes

tbf I totally empathise with this

2 Likes

2020 horn takes no prisoners

3 Likes

She can put me laid out on a flat sheet and I’ll get warm and caramelised and be delicious with rum

1 Like

It’s so, so fucked up

1 Like

Look at my socks dis!!!

9 Likes

Anyone else found that their timings for meals are all fucked up right now? I keep eating my lunch at 11am

4 Likes

Had breakfast at 7.30 and second breakfast at 10.30 today

Watching the jungle book. Rainy Saturday complete

1 Like

Did nigella just kick her fingers then put her hand on the cake to cut it? Covid, Nigella!!!

Did she also say she doesn’t drive anymore… is that because she’s so rich she has a driver?

2 Likes

I have breakfast later and then lunch at like 2, but whereas I used to have dinner at like 7-8 I now have it like 5:45-6 because I’m just bored I think?