Yeah! That’s right! Walking to Sonning later. Might likely involve a meal and, I’d hazard, a bottle of wine. Might portion out a hip flask of my walking booze, Drambuie for the way back, then accidentally neck that on the way there with horrific consequences. (the horrific consequences shall be a lack of my walking booze, Drambuie for the way back). Oh ffs! Someone, who in the interest of ambiguity, shall remain nameless, is already trying to task me with chores that involve no longer being in this here bed that I’m currently in.
- Get up and do the one chore asked of you
- Get up and do the one chore, then remain up and chore the shit out of the kitchen, like with all the washing up and the cleaning and the breakfast making and all that
- Listen to the cricket
- Rest your weary head on the cat and have a lovely nice snuggle
- Oh shit! We need to look at the shoe (she probably said, schuh) sale.
- Nice day for a walk, actually. Can I come?