Sat Ur Day

Parkrun. Town to get Father’s Day cards n tings. Clean flat. Food shopping. Watch films. Bed.

The TV is away on her Hen Do so I am basically lost. And I cut my finger within 5 mins of her leaving.

Morning. Got up early (for me) to finally get my haircut and now I’m mooching around the local ‘farmers’ market. There’s a stall cooking up kebabs, who is getting a kebab at 10am? :thinking:

You mean other than you, right?

1 Like

No I’ll wait till at least 10:30 of course.

(Never had a kebab in my life - proud badge of honour)

1 Like

howdy

Ooh! Those Technique ones are incredible! I might have to go to the DMs shop in town and ask about them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think they’re on sale from the 14th.

:joy: just what Ian would’ve wanted

Morning :wave:

Just missed my return train after dropping R off so of course I went and bought a missive flapjack and stupid sugary cold coffee, so much for loosing weight :woman_facepalming:

Going to do more birthday prep when I get home if I can cba.

Alright -t, all. Birthday do for a pal at a nice looking pub on the Thames over Chiswick way. Weather is glorious so beers in the sun sounds peng. Some chaps are down from Lincoln (UTI) too so should be a good day.

Meeting other m9s for dinner in the evening.

Thinly veiled look at all my pals

Hope you have a lovely day jez

1 Like

Ha I rarely get to see my cystitis friends so I’m pretty giddy. And thank you, should be a good day! I’m sure I’ll be posting of my hangover woes tomorrow but the cricket is on so that always helps soothe the head.

2 Likes

DIY any minute now. Everything is ready. Any second. Just need to finish my coffee then we’re off. Any time soon.

2 Likes

Also I haven’t brushed my teeth yet. Feels grim.

Maybe he wouldn’t have been thrilled about the third pair based on the Unknown Pleasures album:

Peter Saville’s work innit? Would imagine Ian would’ve been far more distressed to have heard Barney whooping through live versions of his tunes:

1 Like

Fletch is on TV- Harold Faltermeyer rocking the synths!

Yeurgh it’s marching season. One of the few negatives of living here.

It’s taken 3 days but I have finally finished Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me

6 Likes

ive gotta have an eye operation jfc

Gonna wear a patch?

alllllll the people

6 Likes