Sat(urday) at home isolating

:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

7 Likes

If we can get into Cambodia we might stay but it’s not looking too promising.

Impossible to plan anything as the rules are changing every 5 minutes.

Feel lucky as we’ve managed to get 6 months done. Been speaking to some girls who are 3 weeks into a years trip and might be going home on Wednesday

2 Likes

Funniest thing my brother’s ever said is years ago he suggested the image of Vieira doing punditry or something and still putting Vick’s all over his chest on his shirt

9 Likes

Someone next door has an alarm that never turns off and they’re presumably not in

Absolutely FUCK those cunts. Fuck off fuck off fuck off. It’s been half an hour now

1 Like

Last couple of hours celebrating bring a white van wanker.

Was meeting some mates for rugby/beers/curry #pubbloke but rugby is cancelled and I’m very broken from moving and cba. May go to S’hampton for solo beers in recovery

3 Likes

Film screening with a q and a this afternoon, then home to barricade myself with vidja and probably chips

I really don’t like driving vans but Wor Lass absolutely loves it. The fact that she is (quite literally in a lot of respects) the polar opposite of a white van man makes me chuckle every time she suggests needing to hire a van.

2 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile: we’re still hanging around in the bedroom which is quite nice - feels like ages since we had a relaxed start to a Saturday morning. Might go for a walk this morning, still need to decide about the football this afternoon. Going to make pizza and watch a film with the little’uns this evening

Going to get a coffee, get my hair did, maybe go cinema and go for a run while my darling partner is on a hen do

I loved it. Felt like a total boss and hie many WVM listen to Volcano!

1 Like
  • I wake up on a Saturday at the same time I wake up for work during the week and it’s annoying because I could do with more sleep
  • I wake up later on a Saturday because I can

0 voters

Family visit planned today has been called off because of c * r * n * v * r * s (never realised that word is alternative vowels and consonants, niiice) and we don’t want to risk my grandma’s health at the moment.

SO

Going to do fuckall instead and I can’t wait. Read a book, walk about, scratch my arse etc

1 Like

I can’t get back to sleep. Fappable would sleep for 24 hours if she had no reason to get up, don’t know how she does it. I’ve been awake since 05.50.

2 Likes

Off to a wedding today but the TV has come down with a cold (no cough) so we’re trying to figure out what to do. Will probably just stay as far away from any old people as possible but we can’t tell if we’re being too blasé about it.

The only thing I have planned is trying onmy skyliner T-shirt (maybe take a selfie in it)

1 Like

I thought I had no plans but that reminds me I’m still waiting for my t-shirt to arrive so I might sit waiti5by thebdoir expectantly. We got a new door recently so at least it shouldn’t be all draughty there like it used to be.

More seriously, if it can be described as such…

:wave: hi

Saturdays are always the worst day mentally for me and my brain feels tensed up to maximum already. Have no idea what to do. Could collect some library books R had reserved but still have the nagging fear he might be infected even though he’s coughed maybe once since yesterday morning.

Have a tube of bake at home croissants so might do those later. Obvious highlight of the day there.

Morning. Currently playing Nintendo in bed. Going to a wedding later. Not sure how I feel about it. Might insist on everyone sitting a metre apart from each other :grimacing:. Not far from home at least.

Caught a mouse that decided to move in with us in a humane mousetrap last night, after going to bed. Heard it making a load of noise, so went to investigate. Leave kitchen to put my trousers on so I could take it outside. Go back in kitchen… trap empty. Ninja mouse.

Snap! Well, minus the cold.