Sat >>>

thought that link went somewhere

try and grab a disco nap & you’ll be back in the game

Nah just lazy phone typing.

What’s a disco nap

Aw man that sucks, awful when stuff like this falls at the very time you should be looking forward to something/enjoying yourself.

Hope you manage to get your head down and feel better later.

Haven’t slept. In the park drinking cans and listening to Gomez

1 Like

Just put in an offer on a house :grimacing:
Next stop, walk in the dales with a couple of ATDs.

2 Likes

HELLO EVERYONE!

Would anyone like a duck pic? :duck:

3 Likes

Have fun doing a bike! I did a bike yesterday so today I’m just going to watch the professionals do a bike better than me.

Had a cup of a pretty Peng(e) coffee that I got t’other week from the the hills of Colombia (via a shop). Porridge w/ Banana x2 and Cinnamon for breakfast. I also ate about five tablespoons of peanut butter while I was waiting for the main course to microwave because I have no self control.

1 Like

Hope this wasnt a typo

In Stirling. Sleepy!

I love your new avatar. Pusheen has somewhat taken over our home.

1 Like

5 Likes

Just spent 45 minutes waiting for a haircut. Worth it though cos the barber looked like lord alan sugar
Still a bit starstruck

Top one is Cherry, bottom one is Harley. :duck::duck:

Breakfast is gonna be dumplings (although it’s dinner time here in Singapore and I’ve just arrived and fucking starving)

I’m gonna go for a swim in a min too cause the pool looks good

7 Likes

Read that with the comma after bottom, thought cherry bottom is a good name for a duck.

Got two dates this evening. Not sure how it’s gonna work out but I’m sure it will

1 Like

I’m doing a zwift and quietly loudly praying for death

On my way to Faversham with my dad for some FA Cup action. My breakfast experience was a Greggs toastie.

1 Like

run done

gRass cut

push-ups pending

2 Likes