SAT.

Oh god, here we go

1 Like

Off to work shortly, might not be as busy today now the sun is back out. Really struggling to get out of bed tbh, stayed up far too late making hilarious chai puns.

On behalf of the pun squad I am deeply sorry.

1 Like

That’s more like it

Morning.

Gonna make some toast and coffee. Need to clean the kitchen.

Gonna cycle to morri’s for some bits.

Gonna male a curry tea.

Gonna be a pretty boring day.

Hate it when they only do item

Have 2 chai puns if we are still doing that.

BBC news travel show is in Japan and I want to go back :sob:

3 Likes

Lol I saw you typing and knew you were going to say exactly that

1 Like

we’re not

1 Like

Thank fuck

Morning early birds. I’m on duty with the kids this morning so it’s gymnastics x2 and then not much planned. There’s a family “fun” day nearby but it will no doubt end up costing me a fortune in tat.

Good morning.

I slept terribly.

Going for family meal, excited to see my aunt as I never see her really anymore (since my grandparents died :cry:) but going to struggle to get through the whole thing without getting overwhelmed.

Might take R to the Docklands Museum first as it is nearby and one of his favourite places, wary of tiring him out too much though.

Morning all!

I’ve had a croissant and will be going back for something a bit more substantial in a minute.

Football this morning and then general house mooching. We’re making the chilli from Green Roasting Tin tonight.

I need to collect my new stereo from Richard Sounds but I might do that tomorrow.

When people talk about PT sessions, it just makes me sad that Silent Hills was cancelled

No, I don’t have any social engagements this weekend. How did you know?

2 Likes

Heard he’s a friendly guy

3 Likes

Fuck I forgot to take the bacon out of the freezer

Can you cook bacon from frozen without dying

Really want bacon

Morning

I’m still in bed with the cat, just had a coffee

Eric’s pancake chat has got me thinking, I might have all I need to make some

:thinking:

Minimal plans for the weekend, a 2nd date in the pub tonight and that’s it. Need to get some shit done to avoid feeling like ive wasted it tomorrow evening

I’m going to try and buy a very short midi cable, so that will be exciting

Microwave defrost?

Keep forgetting this is a thing

Thanks Matt, you’ve saved this idiot

2 Likes