What plans oh you?

1 Like

Saturdays are housework days.

2 Likes

Catch up on the sleep I’ve not had

2 Likes

I went to bed at 2am up at 5.30am :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi. I’m going to the tip later. Had to book a slot, so gonna tip the shit out of the stuff I’m tipping

5 Likes

Morning all

Had a bit of a restless night last night. First of all there was a whole bunch of shouting and screaming outside, some of which sounded properly menacing. Then I heard some walk past saying “I’m fucking sick of this”… his mate said something inaudible and then he replied, “not that, the burgling” :grimacing: Properly unsettled me. (What do you even do with that information, anyway? I don’t have an accurate time for when it happened, and I have no description of who said it)

Aaaaaanyway

On a positive note, it’s Mrs CCB’s 40th birthday on Monday and so we’re having a long birthday weekend. Our favourite restaurant is doing a takeaway service so we’re having that for dinner, and during the day we’re going to head to the coast for a walk.

1 Like

Horsing around

6 Likes

Good morning @tilty, good morning Xcheopis, TTF, Rich, CCB, WR, good morning DiS and welcome to the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year. Today’s 24 hours are actually 86,400 seconds instead woah make u think. Unless you live in Australia then it’s something else but that serves you right for being upside-down anyway. Many happy returns of the day to Lionel Richie from the Hellos, and to Nicole Kidman from The Others, and happy anniversary to the telephone. Salutations to those among us who are celebrating World Refugee Day, or maybe Azerbaijani Gas Sector Day. I’m off to drink a pint of Gazprom and sing Killing Me Softly. What a time to be alive!

2 Likes

45r3mp

11 Likes

Hehe. Aww.

Thing is, I’m usually up before six, check here on my phone, then get out on the bike or round the farm, get back indoors around half 9, SSS, and then post on here about 10ish when move people have piled in… but today I cba being productive. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I feel tired just reading this

2 Likes

Right, today… umm… literally no plans. Just as well, because it’s going to be a nosebleed day on account of the ungodly amount of salt I ingested yesterday. Four packets of Walkets SNV crisps during the day, and also FnC for tea all washed down with about 11 Kronenbourgs. Remember sitting on the setee with the boy during half-time of the Norwich-Saints match on the radio, then was woken up about 1am with a “you comng to bed or what?”

Today I’m going to make my sexy drunken elf vampire wizard for the DiS DnD adventures. Might wash one of the bikes. Might push my little brother in the pool cos it’s been a while since I’ve seen him and he’s coming round to pick something up.

I didn’t really look at the daily birthdays today, wonder if there’s anyone exciting I missed. Yesterday there was someone called Wahoo McDaniels (or similar) which made me smile. Dunno who/what they are/did.

2 Likes

I’m usually in bed before 9 pm if it helps :sweat_smile: I am basically 75 years old.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Morning all. :wave:

Woke up at 4am today and couldn’t get back to sleep. Summer Solstice innit, so I’m putting it down to being so in sync with the planet. :earth_africa: Basically a druid now.

Plans… do a thing for @sheeldz that I owe him and am very late on. Exercise. Do some music. That’s it really.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @McGarnagle, hi @sheeldz!

2 Likes

Morning everyone!

Stayed up wayyyy too late last night. Watched Scotland’s Home of the Year and then a few EPs of Last Dance. Could’ve gone to bed at like 8pm but stayed up until 2am. What an idiot.

Today is clean the house part 1 day. Make some Chana masala. Record a podcast for the week as well. Maybe get the kids out in the pool if it heats up enough again.

1 Like

Think that’s the first time I’ve slept for more than 6 hours in about 5 years. Could get used to it, might never go back to work.

10 Likes

Hi @anon19035908!

2 Likes